School

IM SO SORRY GUYS. BUT SOON ILL REWRITE THIS BOOK, ALSO. BECAUSE WHEN I WENT BACK AND REREAD IT, I SAW MANY MANY ERRORS. I HAVE BECAME BETTER AT WRITING, WELL I THINK SO. YOU MAY NOT AGREE BUT, DO TELL ME. I LIKE FEEDBACK, GOOD AND BAD. WELL LETS START!

------------------------------------------------

I was walking down the stairs of hell, that is the Hokage tower, at lease going down the stairs isn't as bad as going upstairs. I look at the keys in my hand and follow the trail, the smell trail, that it is making towards the apartment complex. I sigh to myself, wondering if I should have another wolf come down from Heaven so I wont be so alone.

I laugh to myself thinking about how Kiba and Roxal will react when they see me. I look pretty different with my new silver hair and my new age. I look around and its sundown and the villagers are going home and the shops are all closing down. Nothing is loud and everything is calm and peaceful.

I arrive at the apartment complex and walk inside and go up a stairway and continue to follow the smell and arrive at a door. I puts the key in the lock and turns it, it unlocks and I walk inside. Its a nice little place with one room and one bathroom, there also is a kitchen and had normal furniture around inside.

"I should go to bed" I said to myself and walk into the only room. Its reasonably sized but could be better, I am not complaining tho. I lay down on the bed. " I know my chakra will return while i sleep so i should put a barrier on myself so I seem like a Gennin." I mumbled to myself, my eyes half open. I snap my fingers and a barrier appears and i fall asleep.

TIME SKIP TO MORNING

I wake up with a yawn and check the time. It seems like I'm late to school..... Darn.

I get up and get ready for the ninja academy, brushing my hair, brushing my teeth, and change into a really nice dress. You are probably wondering how I got all this stuff and that's because I'm a god and I packed a goddess bag. A goddess bag is a invisible bag that's in the air that follows the owner around. Pretty cool, right?

I leave the apartment and then pull an apple out of my bag and eat it on my way to school. I walk passed the villagers and smile. So peaceful~. This makes me happy, seeing people that love my world and no one is fighting. Its nice.

I keep walking and a orange blob runs past me at a quick pace. Umm.. Ok? I didn't know an Orange Bob was here from Monsters vs Aliens.

I step up to a building where you can hear girls arguing. Wow their voices are annoying, I hope I'm not put in their class, I would die. Not laterally, I cant die, I'm immortal.

I walk inside the ninja academy and went to go talk to the lady at the desk. She seemed pretty nice but, I don't know her personality yet so I can't say that she is a nice person. I still need that report from Kiba, I hope I get it soon.

"Hello?" I say to the lady who seems to be in her mid thirties.

"Ahh. You must be the new girl Lord Hokage told me about. Your class is at the end on hall." The lady said smiling a big smile and she points down the hall.

"Ok. Thanks" I said as i waved and walk down the hall to the room she pointed. 'Gee, the annoying voices are in this room, goody. ' I thought to myself and I sigh. I take a deep breath and open the door. I sweat-drop at the sight.

"I WAS HERE INO-PIG! GET OUT OF MY WAY! I GET TO SIT BY SASUKE-KUN!" Screamed by a pink-headed girl who obviously doesn't like the blond girl. I can tell because they are elbowing each other in the face, trying to walk to this one desk.

" BACK OFF, FOREHEAD! I WAS HERE FIRST! ANYWAY SASUKE-KUN DOESN'T WANNA SIT BY YOU ANYWAYS!" The blond girl shouted back. I sigh. Well this should be fun, I guess I have to keep Jadie's promise.... I dont wanna. You know what, I'm not gonna. I know, I know. I'm gonna get hell when I get home because i know she's watching me. She always does. I know she does because this one time I visited the soul society and when I returned she asked me questions about EVERYTHING!

" Oh you must be Maki" I snap back to reality and I look at the male behind me.

It appears to be thr teacher. He had brown hair and a scar going across his nose.

"Yeah" I replied with no emotion " I guess your the teacher?"

"Yes, I am. My name is Iruka but you can call me Iruka-sensei" He smiles kindly. I can sense that I can trust him, He's pure hearted.

"Alright, Iruka" I said, He sweatdrops.

"Uhh. I said you can call me Iruka-sensei" he says.

"Yeah. You said 'can'. I dont have to call you that." I said plainly.

He sighs and walks in the classroom " Wait out here until I say for you to enter."

I stand outside of the classroom waiting for him to call me to come inside.

"Settle down. Settle down. Today we have a new student. Maki wont you please come in" I hear Iruka say, through the door.

I open the door and walk inside the classroom. I look at all the surprised faces that such a young kid is in their class. It seems to and older kid class. Everyone is either 11 or 12, maybe even 13.

"Hello. My name is Maki and Its a pleasure to be in thensame class as you." i bow down in respect.

==================

So? How was that? I still need sugestions on who should come to the Ninja world.

Kiba

Shadow

Roxal

Kiba and shadow

Kiba and roxal

Roxal and shadow

All three of them

Which one?