JAAADDDIIIEEE

This here is a picture of the Jashin part of Maki. Maki has a split personality, one side is Kami, Maki(the normal one) . The other is Jashin, Maki. she gets black strands of hair in her normal white hair. Jashin Maki is evil and likes death. This maki kills for fun but, is strong with her comrades, if you kill her comrades you are good as gone, shell f*ck you up.

&&&&&&&&Π&&&Π*&&&&&&

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"

I looked at the man that threw the harpoon/spear to see a man that looks like he could be in his late 30s. He has greesy black, dredlocks that look like they havent been taken care of sence the stone age.

"You mother fudger!!!!!!" I screamed at him.

The guy only smirked as he saw How pissed I have gotten at him. I will kill him if It's the only thing I do on earthland. i felt my anger rose 10 times more as he started laughing.

"HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH  I KILLED YOUR PET!!!! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT!!!!" The man screamed while laughing.

I smirked as I felt the my hair turn black as I new that this man will be dead soon. He laughing soon quieted as he saw that i was smirking and that i was radieating(SP?) so much blood lust off. I WILL KILL HIM!!!!!

I held my hand up and opened it so he can see my palm, i slowly started to close my hand as i was cutting off his air supply and prevented him frorm breathing. His face turned purple as he ran out of oxegen in his lungs and died of lost of air.

i got my sences back as the black from my hair disapered, i usally dont like killing people but this time i can make an exseption.(SP?) He made Jadie cry. Your probly(SP?) wondering why i didnt say that he killed jadie.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

Idiot, why do you think Jadie was in the god world. She was their because she died, she died on a world made for wolves, but so many died that the wolves on that planet have to desguise(SP?) themselves as humans to survive.( from the anime " Wolfs rain") Its really pethedic but i understand where they are commming from. I will have to visit that world soon.

Damn it, jadie  cant come back to this world. Sience thta baka killed jadie here, she permently(SP?) dead here. Wow this will be a lonly trip now.

________________________----__-

SHOURT CHAPTER BECAUSE IM LAZY

VOTE COMMENT

SHARE LOVE