Stupid Madara

I am sitting in a giant chair that is really tall(kingdom hearts organization 13 chairs)as i watched my baby in a crystal ball. My baby is also known as earth land. I created every thing, also different dimensions.

while I was looking in my crystal ball I saw something tragic. There was this man named Madara trying to start a war with my child, 10 tails.

'Maybe I should go down there' I thought to myself.'Maybe later I'm too lazy to go down to Earthland right now '

"Jadie, we might go down to earth land"I said to the rainbow puppy sitting next to me.

"Yay! Roadtrip! I would like to go on a road trip! Roadtrip! Roadtrip! " Jadie barked jumping up and down in the seat that was next to me.I'm surprised she didn't fall she can get herself terribly hurt.

She is a idiot so i wouldn't be surprised if she did fall. Jadie is one of those people that are very energetic and likes to talk ALOT.

"Not yet,Jadie. Maybe tomorrow? We have work to do." I calmly say to the energetic puppy that looks like shes on drugs.

"awwwwwwww. I want to go today! TODAY!TODAY!TODAY!PLLLLEEEAAASSSSSSEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!" She wined/screamed/pleaded. Her position changed, she is not jumping up and down but she is crouching with her but in the air shacking it back and forth. Idiot dog.

"No" I replied, shaking my head at her stupidly." No we have to watch over our other worlds too. So we need to find a babysitter to watch over for us and do our paperwork."

"AAAWWWWWWW! WELL THEN LETS HURRY UP AND FIND A BABYSITTER! I WANNA GO TO EARTH LAND! PLLLLLZZZZZZ HURRY UP MAKKKIIIIIIIIIIII!" Jadie practaly screamed.

"Calm down before i leave you here." I replied calmly. Jadie gasped at my words like it hurt her, but she did quite down,but wasnt silent. She was facing the other way mubbleing about how she hates me and im soooooo mean.

I just ignore her and jump down from my jumbo chair amd land gracefully.

I walked over to a jumbo blue button on the floor and a jumped up and landed on it. The was a dragon roar, next thing i know there is a black wolf with red eyes and black wings in my office room thing.

"Kiba, I need you to watch over all my dimensions while im in the ninja world. Madara is starting a war so i need to leave. I am taking Jadie with me. Also i will need you to visit weekly so you can give me the details. So i will need you to write everything down. Thank you, your the only one i can trust ok?" I told Kiba the wolf.

"Yes, milady." Kiba replied.

   °    °    °    °    °   °

SHORT, I KNOW, IM LAZY,SICK AND I HAVE TO WORK AT A SCHOOL FESTIVAL TOMARROW.

VOTE

COMMENT

IM OUT!!!

RED PINEAPPLES FLOATING IN THE SKY