†《 𝗖𝗛𝗣. Ⅴ 》†

Another day of being in the public's eye again...

╔════════════╗

Karina's pov

We were waiting for Y/n at the entrance of SM entertainment. I had on a plain jeans and a black turtleneck because it was a bit cold.

Minjeong, Ning and Aeri were talking to each other while I was on my phone scrolling through the pictures of me and Y/n. It brought a smile to my face as I remember the fun memories we had.

"Jimin unnie? Are you still there?" Winter snapped her fingers in front of my face to get my attention.

"Hmm? What is it?" I asked her as I put my phone away.
"We were asking when are you gonna tell Y/n? You can't keep it a secret for too long.." Aeri spoke with a hint of irritation.

"I don't know. I just can't find the right time" I said and sighed. Aeri rolled her eyes.
"Listen here, sweetheart. There will never be a right until you just do it. Just tell the girl you love her" she started.

"I can tell she loves you too" she said in a teasing tone. I lightly pushed her as she let out a laugh.

We heard someone running and we all turned our heads in that direction. Y/n.
"Are you guys ready to go?" She asked once she got to us.

We all nodded our head and went off to the café.

----

We sitting in the corner of the café, away from the window, so the paparazzi we managed to escape doesn't find us.

"So, uh, not a surprise again but I somehow got caught up in a dating scandal with Hyunjin because of last week. I don't know how that is possible"

Everyone looked at Y/n who was scrolling through a news article about the rumour. She showed us a video clip of the both of them hugging eachother. I must say, I was a tad bit jealous.

"Jimin unnie, fix your face..." Minjeong whispered in my ear. I looked at her weirdly while she smirked.

"Are you gonna say something about it?" Ning asked and took a sip of her milkshake. Y/n shrugged her shoulders and ran her fingers through her hair.

"I really want to, but ehh. Hopefully it will like, cool down later on" she said and placed her head on my shoulder. It literally feels my stomach is doing acrobats.

My hand unconsciously moved to hold hers and Ning was squinted her eyes at us in a teasing manner.

"Oh my god, is that Elusion and aespa?" Someone whispered. I looked around and saw three girls looking at us with shock. Y/n seemed to notice that and waved at them.

They started to get excited as they moved closer to us.
"Hi! We're big fans of you guys. Can we have a picture, please?" They asked kindly. We agreed and took a picture.

Once they left, we started to get ready to leave because the paparazzi are gonna be swarming around here.

We paid and left. There were like two paparazzi's already there but we were able to go without being noticed.

"Where to next?" Minjeong asked. Everyone looked at Y/n, including me. She looked at us with a confused expression. She looked cute doing so...

"Y/nnie, do you know where else should we go?" Minjeong asked her. She went deep in thought.

"There's a laser tag in an arcade centre nearby. I don't know if you guys wanna go but I really wanna try it out" she said, her voice laced with excitement.

"Ooh, I wanna try that! Lead the way" Aeri went to walk behind Y/n and put her hands on her shoulders. Y/n let out a laugh and continued to lead the way.

We arrived at a huge arcade centre, I didn't except this place to be massive. We walked into the place and there were different coloured flashing lights. Many arcade games and stalls all around the place.

"Woah... This place looks so cool!" Minjeong looked around with a big smile plastered on her face.

"I know. They are only here randomly twice a month. They only put the announcements out the day before they're here" Y/n spoke.

"Yah- isn't that Somi unnie?" Ning spoke as she directed her attention at a girl playing a racing game.
"Yea, it is. Somi, baby girl!" Aeri shouted and ran towards the blonde haired girl, getting weird looks from people.

The blonde haired girl looked around hearing her named being called and a smile appeared in her face when she figured out who it was.

We followed behind Aeri, who had Somi tackled into a hug.
"Hello, guys. I didn't expect to see you here" Somi greeted.

"Same with you. Did you come here alone?" Y/n asked her. Somi nodded her head and stood up from the gaming chair.

"I wanted to distract myself a bit so I came here" Somi smiled and linked her arm with Aeri.
"What are you guys doing here?"

"Y/n wanted to play laser tag because she really wanted to try it out" I told her.
"Can I join? I'm getting a bit bored being alone" she asked us. We agreed and went to the laser tag place by following the directions on the walls and posters.

----

"Who's on who's team?" Asked the person who was sorting out the teams. Me, Minjeong and Ning were a team while Somi, Aeri and Y/n were a team.

Someone directed us away from them and to a different entrance of the laser tag maze. They handed out the target we have to wear and the laser gun.

There was a timer running on the TV on top of the entrance counting down from 10. Once the countdown was done we ran into the maze and stayed together.

"I think I just heard someone running.." Ning whispered as we walked slowly and carefully looking around our surroundings.

The black light made Ning's sweater stand a bit out because it was yellow, so she basically looked like a highlighter.

I peeked around a corner and saw someone move. Their back was faced towards me. Minjeong and Ning went their separate ways and I stalked behind the person who was Y/n.

She didn't seemed to notice me and I tried not to laugh when I almost got caught by her.

She jerked around and pointed her gun at me as I quickly did the same.

"Jimin! It's a surprise to see you" she laughed out.
"Are you gonna shoot me or what?" I spoke. Y/n looked taken aback by what I said and shook her head.

I looked at her confused as she ran away in a different direction. I tried to follow her but I lost her. I let out a frustrated sigh and looked behind a brick fence.

I was pulled down and landed on top of someone, or on top of Y/n.

"What was that for?" I whisper shouted at her.
"You don't want Aeri finding you, do you?" She peeked her head out of the hiding spot making sure the cost is clear.

I noticed how close we are. I can practically fell her body heat radiating off from her.

She also seemed to notice and we just stared into each other's eyes. My eyes moving between her lips and her piercing e/c eyes.

Our faces started to inch together, I could feel her breathe on my chin. Our noses were millimeters apart as she tilted her head to the side.

"Find you- oh my god. I saw nothing." Somi said, looking away and walked somewhere else.
I cleared my throat, got up and ran somewhere else.

I don't think I can look her in the eyes anymore.

╚════════════╝