" Wake up! "

Neteyam POV:

" Neteyam! " .....Tuk?.....

" HES AWAKE! "   ...Roxto......

..I'm awake?....

wake up Neteyam....     such a soft voice...

its to early my child..

I shot up " IM ALIVE!"   I shouted.

" you had the dream again didn't you? " 

" ...yeah.. "  I started to tear up.

" ma' teyam... my love please dont cry.. "  Aonung wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a safe, warm hug.

" im sorry ma' nung.... "  " don't say that you know damn well it wasn't your fault. "

I nodded but he still knows I continue to blame myself.

" come lets go out and see everyone it will take your mind off of all that "  he held his hand out to me which I gladly took.

over the years my body had only grown slightly stronger but it had grown more slim and toned like my mother, although Aonung was the complete opposite, he had grown muscular and tall like his father.

he held my hand with a firm grip it wasnt firm enough to hurt me but it was firm.

" Aonung! Neteyam! "

" Tsireya! " i called back.

I ran up to her and pulled her into a hug which she hugged back. Then she pulled away and grabbed both of my hands looking me in the eyes with a smile clearer then the water.

" how have you been? aren't you excited! your both going to be olo'eyktans next week! " 

" I've been better I guess I'm very nervous and time is going so fast but didn't you and Loak want to run the clan?"

" yeah but you and my brother practically have your lives set out already, me and Loak don't even know what we are doing tomorrow " me and her laughed abit after her statement.

"  hey bro "  my brother greeted me  " the mighty warrior has come to see his brother now has he? "  "  yeah yeah "  he said rolling his eyes with a playful grin.

" oh loak we have to get going now "  loak nodded and grabbed tsireyas hand " we will catch up more later guys " we both waved them goodbye and continued walking along the sand hand-in-hand.

" the water is beautiful "  " not as beautiful as you ma' teyam "  I smiled knowing I would be happy as long as I'm with him.

______________________________________

please dont get mad at me for only doing small chapters this is my first time making a book so im sorry for any imperfections