" wings? "

Third person POV:

' the water is so beautiful! '

Tuk, toruk maktos youngest child.
A kind, bright, and young soul.
But also very fortunate being the first to meet a new clan..

The young na'vi ran along the sand so far that not even she realized she had gone to far until she came up to a beautiful lake hidden deep in island in a volcano shaped cave with an opening at the top that showed the sunlight to the water.

She slowly approached the water filled with beautiful colours and clear blue waters.

Tuk POV:

' it's so beautiful '

I touched the water softly and it felt warm on my finger tips. I smiled but it faded when I saw strange creatures coming up to me.

It was human like and hair bright blonde Hair.

I hissed and backed away but it did not so I pulled out my knife made from an Akula tooth and I hissed again.

But suddenly a sound like an Ikran flapping its wings could be heard nearby so I had to do this quickly but when I turned back to fight it was gone.

The sound got louder so I quickly ducked into a bush and put my knife away.

But the sound wasn't as it seemed to be.

' A NA'VI WITH WINGS? '

It landed on a rock platform in the middle of the water and started doing some sort of dance that kind of reminded me of the ocean spreading it's wings out. They were a pure white color with little hint of gold on each feather, they were truly beautiful.

*Snap*

My heart stopped as the sound came from behind me.

The Na'vi on the rock seemed to have heard it because they flew away.
But next thing I knew I was thrown into the water covered in bite marks, scars, and scratches.

' she's here! '

' keep pressure on the wounded '

' This girl will not live withou...'

Not live..?