kids?

Y / N POV:

The fly to Nga Wai Marama didn't take long and it still looked as beautiful as ever. It's colours shone brighter then they ever have and the water was still clear.

I landed on my small platform in the middle water and did the ritual dance of the water.

I spreed my wings out to free my movements and heard a snap coming from a bush.

' Palulkan.. '

My mind thought right and I flew higher and higher hiding in a rift in the mountain looking down at the water.

My eyes widened in horror seeing a girl get thrown into the water. I stayed in my place for afew minutes waiting for the predator to flea the waters and go down to get the small girl.

I get down and dive into the water using my wings to swim fast and carry her to shore. Once I get to shore i signal my clan to help me.

" She's here! "

They came and took her to the med pod and tended to her wounds the best they could.

" She might not live.. "

" She must! "

Suddenly my brothers interrupt.

" Ataahua. " They both said

" Leave me. Now. " I said harshly

" No. You must calm down your scent is leaking. " Ngaroki said calmer then usual.
I did my breathing calming my scent and looked back at the girl with sadness in my eyes.

' she looks so young.. '

" Ataahua please.. this is not your fault... "

" Buts she's so young and all I did was shrink back in fear.. "

I let afew tears escape my eyes.

" But only Eywa can save her now.. we have done all we can for her.... Now we must wait. " I said stern but sadly

" Ataahua.. "

" I'm going for a fly. " I said Abit to harsh and took off twisting, spinning and falling then catching myself.

I was flying through trees, mountains rocks, and flying with flocks of Ikrans. I was happy, happier with my home and Tribe. My clan said my smile could cure Illness. I thought they were silly but cute to say that.

Tuk POV:

' Ugh my body hurts so much.. '

I slowly opened my eyes to see eyes staring into mine. My eyes widened and I hissed threw myself up grabbing my knife. Except my knife wasn't there.

" Who are you all! " I growled

But just then I noticed something.

' theres only kids..? '