Chapter 12

Jungkook traces his fingers over the intricate design on his hanbok which was specially made for him. The royal maroon color of the hanbok with golden handcrafted border making it more elegant.

The hanbok matches well with his alpha's eyes. Jin had in advanced ordered his wedding hanbok so that they could go through the fittings and matching jewellery.

The wedding rituals in Phoenix comprised of two days in which two rituals were going to be performed. The first one being scenting and the other one is the wedding ritual.

As far as Jungkook has understood, the scenting ritual could be performed in two ways one which is common and most popular in werewolfs which includes both the fated ones rubbing their nose against each others scent glands. It is considered more intimate. The another ritual includes applying a turmeric paste on the dominating wolf and then applying the same paste on the recessive wolf. This shows that the luna will always be a part of his alpha. The luna will carry the alpha's scent after this ritual is complete.

Jin had told him that Taehyung have choose the second ritual to be appropriate for them as they aren't comfortable with scenting each other while being so intimate. More specifically Jungkook won't be comfortable in doing so. He had even asked Jin to ask Jungkook about his opinion.

Jungkook too had choose the second option. Both the mates were supposed to dawn a yellow hanbok with matching jwellery for this ritual. Jungkook's hanbok was already staring at him from the closet which he had tried previously. Surprisingly the tailor of Phoenix had perfectly made it for him, not even an inch of altering was required.

Jungkook stares at his reflection in the mirror. Just a few days back he was sitting in the same position, only difference was the location and the situation. Never did he think that he would find a mate and marry him so early. That too a trueblood.

But now staring at his own reflection, Jungkook couldn't help but think about how his life would have been better if his father wouldn't have left him and his mother when he was young. Maybe he would have seen the love the trueblood was showering him through a different perspective. Maybe he would have felt happy while marrying the trueblood.

But in reality, he wasn't. He was feeling suffocated and anxious. From tomorrow onwards, he will have to share a room with the trueblood. Share his belongings with him. In worst case, share his body with him too.

Jungkook's train of thoughts break when he see's Jin entering his room with some flower jwellery which according to the omega would suit him well.

"Come Jungkook-ah, let's get ready. Your alpha is waiting for you. We need to begin with the rituals as soon as you get ready.", Jin explains settling the flower jwellery near the dresser.

No other omega was allowed inside the room as Jungkook wasn't comfortable in showing his body to anyone. He even had denied Jin but the omega convinced him that he will find it difficult to dress himself with all the jwellery and stuff.

"Go inside the other room and wear this hanbok. I will be waiting for you in this room. Come fast we need to do a lot more things that would make your alpha fall in love with you even more.", Jin teases, hoping for a reply from the alpha but he gets none.

Jungkook removes the hanbok he was previously wearing before taking hold of the yellow one. The hanbok was made up of such a delicate material which made it look more ethereal that if pulled, it will tear into pieces.

Jungkook ties the final knot of his hanbok before getting out of the room to where Jin was busy making some power from beetroot.

"You look beautiful Jungkook-ah.", Jin gasps.