meeting the lads pt2

Naylaya Pov

After signing in and all that shit a women had walked me to the training ground I offered to go by myself but they said I would get lost. I'm guessing the lady was new cuz she kept on taking wrong turns we ended up going in a circle in the end I had to call Bukayo to come front office to come get me.

"Bukayo...sorry for calling you in training but can you come get me this lady which I'm guessing is new ye made us go in a big circle....okay yes pls.... Byeee.... Okay ily." Then I hung up.

"Who were you on the phone with?." Wtf she so nosy for. "someone dw about, you ain't have to walk me anymore someone is coming soon."

(AIN'T NO FUCKING WAY I JUST LEFT YOU LOT FOR A LONG TIME AND I'M REREADING THIS AND IMMA MAKE IT LONGER.)

Before sitting down I got a message from jude, haven't spoke to him in bare eesh.

Jude🐟

Jude🐟
Where you at I'm litr
At your house.

I'm at Bukayo's training
Bruda why you at my house??

Jude🐟
Ohhh nvm, see ya tmrw
then.

Nah your moving weird.

Jude🐟
How?

You never use punctuation
In ur texts like ever.

Jude🐟
Thats weird bc...

You doing this on purpose
Bye.

That boy is so annoying. What I don't get IS why he's moving WEIRD like not even a hello, it's like he's up to something, but it's Jude he's always up to something and if HE is then it wouldn't be a surprise.

Seeing Bukayo and a staff member walking to where I am, I stood up from the chair I was sitting at also walking towards them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Getting there I took a seat on one of the chairs in the stand watching the boys train obviously.

Feeling a presence walk up to me. Guess who it was...

I'll wait

Finally

MIKEL FREAKING ARTETA when I tell you my heart skipped 100 beats than normal, I was mentally freaking out my brain cells stopped working it felt like I couldn't move. I tried pinching myself to see if this was dream or not but in fact it wasn't.

"Hello you must be Naylaya right?" Mikel admitting his hand out for me to shake, it took me a while to comprehend he was talking to me "Ye I am nice to meet you." I shook his hand.

never washing my right hand again.

"You came here with bukayo, he talks a lot about you." He told me, aww thats cute "Oh really damn didn't know that," I laughed, "He's been happier lately, ever since you know." "Sorry ever since what, what happened?" I asked confused about what he was in about "well it's best he tells you not me, but it was nice to meet you laya cuz Riess isn't doing the warm up properly." He got up from his seat waving I waved back with a confused emotion on my face.

But MIKEL FREAKING ARTETA just gave me a nickname ahhhh!!!

Lemme stop.

But what happened with Bukayo cuz I don't know anything. I pushed it to side for the time being cuz I don't want to think of the worst right now.

Looking at the team warm up seeing the guys laughing enjoying what they do made me happy especially Bukayo I can't even make him smile and laugh like that rude asf if you ask me mcht.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

It was now the end of the training session, I'm guessing they went to the changing rooms to go shower or do wtv men do when they get into the changing rooms.

I met a few of Bukayo teammates: Riess, Eddie, Thomas, martinelli. They was cool, good energy it was funny tho cuz martinelli had no clue what we was saying half the time so I'm guessing he just laughed with us to act as if he knew.

Not long after Bukayo and a blonde boy came towards me talking about something couldn't tell what it was about but they was fully invested into. 

"nay this is Emile, Emile this is Naylaya." I waved at him saying hi "Ngl kayo how you pull her with your ugly self?" He joked making me laugh while Bukayo just side eyes both of us "Shut up bro, ur actually annoying you know that." "well my job is done, anyway I got to bounce nice to meet you Naylaya." He said bye dapping up Bukayo then giving me a side hug.

"okay let's go" Bukayo started skipping down the path like a lil girl, I just busted out laughing joining him cuz it actually looked fun.

A/n IT'S BEEN SOOOO LONGGGG, SO LONG

SEE I UPDATED FOR ONCE ON THIS BOOK HAHAHA *APPLAUSE* THANK YOU THANK YOU. ALSO ALMOST AT 4K WTFFF!!! YOU LOT ARE MY HEARTS FR.

I LOVE YOU LOT HAVE A BLESSED WEEK BYEE ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤