-3-

Killua wasn't exactly sure how he got in this situation but a couple weeks later he was sitting in a police station, being scolded by police officers. Apparently random acts of kindness such as cutting down a tree to find some random kid's toy and scaring off some older men who were trying to harass a younger woman by threatening their lives was actually illegal. Mostly those random acts of 'kindness' was just him being mind numbingly bored, with nothing interesting to do with his time. Usually when he got like that he'd divulge into more illegal activities, however he didn't know how the laws around here worked just yet. He decided to hold off on the arson and murder until he really understood the society.

"now I understand you had good intentions, but it's illegal to use your quirk to harm others without a license" the police chief said, referring to the time where he may or may not have broken bones of a few thugs who were harassing a group of preschoolers. He blinked. Quirk? Killua sighed. "I don't have a quirk, actually. So if we're going by technicalities I didn't actually break the law" he said, with a slight grin. Most of the people in the room were shocked, especially the chief of police. "your quirkless? Woof?" Killua leaned back in his seat. "yeah? And?" one of the police officers suddenly spoke up. "what your doing is reckless! You could get seriously injured!" another piped up, then another. Suddenly the entire room was scolding him. Earlier they were being so tolerant of it, just giving me a warning. Now their acting like I'm being reckless? Just because I don't have a quirk?

Killua scowled. "you act like because im quirkless, that im some sort of pathetic street rat" he said. The chief of police started rolling off a long lecture about how it wasn't safe without a quirk, and he could easily be killed if he kept doing what he'd been doing. Killua was done. He wasn't going to sit her listening to these police officers tell him he couldn't protect himself without a quirk. Even if we're equating quirks with nen, ive gone quite a deal throughout my life without it just fine. He stood up, looking down at the quirk canceling handcuffs on his wrists. They'd been placed on him the moment he entered, and killua had found them kind of useless. "im afraid since we're not done with you yet we can't remove those-"

The officer was cut off as Killua snapped the handcuffs. The room went dead quiet save for the sound of rending metal as he pried the cuffs off, then dropped the broken metal onto the table. "I'm quirkless, not powerless" he said coldly, then shoved his hands in his pockets as he turned and started walking away. "there's more to one's strength, then a randomly assigned superpower. Now I'll take my leave" Killua exited the building, and not a single person tried to stop him. I mean, who would? Nobody's ever declared something like that before as far as I'm aware. Well, not someone with the power to back it up. Coupled with that scene at the burning schoo, his words would really give the pro heros something to think about.

630 words

To be continued...

uwiehwufe im sorry for the short chapter but i wanted to keep on schedule and i dont write as fast as i used to