~6~

A couple months later, killua was plastering posters on walls, he'd taken every precautionary measure to make them look official.

Killua hummed and waited, fingers tapping on his keyboard. His plan was already in motion. First, he would make it look like an official site, a legitimate pro hero run site. But then over time people would attempt to use it for less than legal purposes, and would leak the link to other villains. It'll be perfect. A grin spread across his face. It was quite a delightful way to spend his time. Make cash and do something interesting at the same time. He thought. Killua licked his lollipop, crossing his legs as he waited. His eyes brightened as the little meow notification sounded. It works! Hell yeah.

 It works! Hell yeah

A wallet? Easy. He hummed, then clicked accept. Another screen popped up, asking him to choose an amount to charge. A grin spread across his face. I could charge ridiculously high prices and I bet people would still pay for it. However, killua decided to be gracious. He charged a mere five thousand yen. Killua clicked send once he was done, then waited for this 'Kanemi' to accept his terms. Killua yawned, it was late. He laid down in his bed. It'll probably be a while before I get a response anyways, I can spare a few hours of shut eye. He placed his lollipop down on a plate, he'd finish it tomorrow. Killua let out yawn, closing his eyes and falling asleep.

"Meow! Order in. M-M-Meow! Order in"

Killua groaned, sitting up. "the fuck?" he swore under his breath and turned off the notifications on his computer. He went back to bed, grumbling under his breath.

"FIFTY SIX ORDERS!?" He exclaimed, in shock. Those posters had been up for eight hours. And he already had fifty six orders. Well shit, I've got work to do. He quickly scrolled through them, munching on some chocolate. A car, more wallets, a few sets of keys- Killua paused on a specific one, eyes widening. A kid!? Someone- lost their child? And came to a shitty 3rd party site? He frowned. Either people here are really stupid, or there's something else happening.

Killua grabbed his other computer, this one he'd hacked into the police files with. Honestly they weren't very well protected, and hacking was something he was exceptionally good at. Killua quickly entered the client's name in the database, then his eyes narrowed. Wanted for several crimes, he's a villain. The term villain was a trivial one, one Killua didn't really believe should be a way to categorize people. There were good people who did bad things, and bad people who did good things. The world simply wasn't black and white, it was full of greys. But I don't give a shit if this guy's considered a villain. He quickly looked up the child in the police files as well, and he was right. The little girl wasn't even related to that man.

A grin slowly spread across Killua's face, and a glint went into his eyes. Another feature of this website, was the ability to track locations. Because the site seemed to be an 'official pro hero operated site', he was sure nobody would even consider the fact it was a possibility. He spat out his lollipop, then stretched. Let's get to work.

693 words

To be continued...

i apologize for so much filler/story building, i promise it'll get more interesting next chapter!