Chapter 1.Who are you

YOUR POV
I decided to go outside because I couldn't handle being mistreated by my OWN PARENTS,so I'm just wondering why can't I have a life like other people,no parents fighting, no bullying,death threats nothing bad just a good ordinary normal life.
«time skip because I ran out of ideas»
I hungry so I went to the store and bought f/t/c,f/d and some chips. On my way back so was listening to music and accidentally bumped into someone.
«flashback to Toby»
Toby's POV
After a long time of convincing slender if I can go outside besides being in the woods I can finally take a break from the woods. I hope I have enough money to buy what I wanted from the store and if I see a cop I'm running away
«time skip»
I got bored so I decided to make my way back but I wanted to go a long way to get to know the place better and just then Hoodie called.

Toby-Sup Hoods
Hoodie- Don't call me that and come back home
Toby-Why?Do you care about me awww
Hoodie- I DON'T AND GET YOUR ASS HOME WE GOT SHIT TO DO TOMORROW!
Toby- Geez fine I'll be back there in like 30 alright
Hoodie- NO MORE THAN 30!
Toby- yeah yeah I pro-

I was so busy arguing with Hoodie that I didn't notice I bumped into someone and I had also accidentally hanged up on Hoodie.

Your POV
OUCH!! What the- OMG I'm sorry I didn't see you,said the tall browned haired guy. Its alright accidents happen. Are you sure you scraped yourself and you're bleeding a little.Yeah. Alright just making sure, was the last things said before leaving. I'm just wondering why is he wearing a neck gaiter face mask,goggles,gloves and an axe?