Chapter 5.I'll always be there

3rd person POV:
The next day you woke up next to Toby since you let him stay the night after the incident with your best friend. It hurt you a lot knowing that B/F/N was always there for you even if it was virtual, they were always there.

You decided to get up from bed,make some food (if you can't cook now you can), try to clear your mind, relax and take a shower. So you went to make some breakfast for 2 people you and Toby of course in case he woke up while you were showering or are busy with something he could eat something.

Not so long after you were done eating Toby had woken up."Good morning" he said with a tired voice since he had just woke up.You turned around to see him and greeted him, "Oh, Good morning Toby, there's some food I left for you", you smiled kindly and walked towards your room. "By the way, Toby I'm gonna take a shower just letting you know", as you said that you were already in your room looking for clothes and hear Toby yell from the kitchen, "ALRIGHT, THANKS FOR LEAVING ME FOOD TOO", you smiled and went to the bathroom with your clothes in your hands and responded to Toby with a "No problem".

«Times Skip»

An hour later after you were done showering you and Toby were playing some video games, on some video games Toby was cheating because someone (cough cough Ben) taught him.

Your POV:
"TOBY YOU'RE SUCH A CHEATER", I yelled while Toby was teasing and cheating on the game. "YOU MAD BRO IS NOT CALLED CHEATING IS CALLED STRATEGY SWEETHEART", Toby said while laughing and chuckling. I obviously got mad and gave up, putting the controller on the couch saying to Toby, "I give up". I wasn't lying I really did give up. "Giving  up already I see", Toby said with a smirk while grabbing my controller and started turning off the console. I saw how to was gathering his things and started heading towards the door. "Hey where you going", I said with a puzzled look on my face. Toby then sighed and looked at me "I gotta go back home, I wish I could stay but I gotta go you know",he had a hint of sadness in his voice,but I understand and nodded then said "It's alright I understand thanks for cheering me up,you really make me happy", after I said that I smiled while seeing him leave while smiling at the same time.

You really make me happy

—————————————————
I finally finished this chapter I was gonna do it before but I got lazy and forgot or didn't have enough time