chapter 1 (Tengen x Kyojuro)

(This story is modern a/u)

Kyojuro's POV:

It was mid morning around 9:17 when I woke up, I stretched my arms and got up to brush my teeth, positive it was going to be a good day. if your wondering why I slept so long, it's because I stayed up till 2:54 watching a movie called the book thief.(Me: really good movie and I've heard the book is really good to, check it out) Kyo:After I cried for two hours straight I went to bed and by that time, as I said before it was 2:54 so yea.

After I brushed my teeth I changed clothes and got ready for the day.

honestly I didn't have any thing pland so I was just going to run around aimlessly, (Me: Don't worry Kyo I do that every day) Kyo: I went out side and immediately started re-thinking my life decisions, because the second I opened the door I was greeted with the "great" feeling of rain.

so I may or may not have remembered to I don't know, "look out the window" or "check the weather forecast" before going out side but I still was positive it was going to be a good day, I was also positive I needed to change clothes.

-------------------------------------------------

208 words not counting this I don't know why I'm writing this down but all of the story's I've read have so guess I am to.