chapter 2 (Tengen x Kyojuro)

Just so you know Tengen is currently single and as for his wife's, they our his pet cats (Also all rights reserved to: P9UPP05E66T for the idea of them being cats).

Tengen POV "7:28Am":

I woke up feeling extra Flamboyant today, not just because my three cats suma,makio, and hina were laying on my face "tho that was one reason", but because today Mitsuri and I are planning a surprise party for Giyuu, not that either of us are happy we have to get out of bed on a rainy day in February, but both of us were still excited to plan a party.

If your wondering why just me and Mitsuri are planing the party I'll explain, two days ago Mitsuri walked up to me while we were all at her house watching movies and talking and told me she needed to talk to me, she pulled me in to a corner and said she wanted me to help her plan Giyuu's birthday party since I was the flashyist person she knew, of course I said yes, I would do anything to show off my amazing party planing skills, and then I went back to talking to Muichiro (Notice I said to not with it was obviously a one sided conversation knowing Mui).

So yea, here I am ready to go plan a party for "Mister emo pants" (He's talking about Giyuu if you couldn't tell).

Now another thing your probably wondering is "Tengen why is some one as flashy as you exited about planning a party for some Emo introvert like him" and in all honesty I'm not but the reason I am excited is because I know that Kyojuro will be there, so even if it means planing a party for Giyuu, as long as I get to hang out with Kyo it will be worth it.
-------------------------------------------------
310 words not counting this.