Liam×Harmony×Laito

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: Twins Obsession

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫: ImaginationNiAte

𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:

COMPLETED✔ HELLION TWINS

POLYAMORY-2

When the popular, hottest and notorious playboy and fuckboy Hellion Twins, where they are also members of a basketball team called Demir meet this girl, their minds and hearts went crazy.

There is something they have always been doing since they were kids, that is to share. Share anything they have, even women. They thought no woman would change them, they thought they would be playboys and fuckboys forever. But they did not expect to meet her, Harmony Erdenay where she hates playboys and cheaters.

The Twins did not expect that she would could captivate their hearts and make them interested in her. When they saw her, everything changed.

They are willing to risk everything for her, they are ready to change for her. And their desire to possess her suddenly became an obsession. When they see someone like her and find out that she exists at their school, the Hellion Twins promise to claim her no matter what happened.

What they want they can get easily.

They couldn't quite imagine that she would be their obsession. They are willing to be intimidating and dangerous just to get her. The Hellion Twins will do everything to make her fall in love with them. They will do everything to make her their property and they will make sure that she ends up in their arms.

They need her. They want her. They love her. And she was their greatest obsession. The Twins' Obsession.

  • • •

This is a polyamory story where my female lead has multiple romantic and sexual relationships.

Started: August 1, 2021 Ended: September 14, 2021

HELLION SERIES 1

2022 IMAGINATIONNIATE

( B × G × B )