Their Beautiful Prey

𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: Their Beautiful Prey

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫: ImaginationNiAte

𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧:

COMPLETED✔ HELLION QUADRUPLETS

POLYAMORY-3

Handsome and tall? Sexy and hot? Wealthy and smart? Popular? Has six pack abs and gives intense pleasure? Of course, they are Hellion Quadruplets.

The Quadruplets that their fathers were proud of. The Quadruplets that gives pleasure to the woman they bring to bed. They are known as notorious womanizers and fuck boys. They are full of lust, pleasure and desire. They are not stingy and whatever they have, they are willing to share it with each other. Many women wants them and they also want to feel what it feels like to be given the pleasure by Hellion Quadruplets.

But they have something to fear that they don't want to happen. Love. They haven't fallen inlove yet. They don't want to be inlove because they are afraid that she might find out their top secret and they are afraid that the woman they love might not accept them. Natatakot sila na baka pandirihan nito ang pinakatatagong sekreto ng kanilang angkan. Natatakot sila sa maaaring maging reaksyon ng babaeng mahal nila at higit sa lahat ay baka ikahiya pa sila nito. That's why they don't want to be inlove. Not now.

But all their fears suddenly vanished when they saw her. Nagbago ang lahat dahil lang sa isang aksidente. They saw her and were amazed at her beauty. They want to claim her and they suddenly want to possess her. And she's Mary Lovelyn Ramona, the troublemaker woman and has been through a lot in her complicated life.

But how can they get her heart, body and attention if she doesn't believe in true love? How can she run away from them if they are full of desire to possess her? Will she stay in their arms and let the Hellion Quadruplets do what they want especially to possess her?

Started: Dec 24, 2021 Ended: Mar 16, 2022

HELLION SERIES 2: HELLION QUADRUPLETS (R-18) MATURE CONTENT

( B × B × B × B × G )
(

Lucius × Lician × Lucien × Lyrius × Mary)