Chapter 01

Sunkit -- Sunpaw -- Suntail

Moonkit -- Moonpaw -- Moonsleet

Starkit -- Starpaw -- Starstorm

Mother's name : Irispelt

Father's name : Steeltail

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Irispelt, their mother, left Thunderclan and took them away to go live in Windclan with Steeltail while the kits were very little they never knew which clan they were actually part of they always thought they were apart of Windclan. But then other apprentices keep saying that they weren't from Windclan and that they were 'Half-clan'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mom!" Starkit said excitedly. "What is it dear?" Irispelt asked. "I know what I wanna be! I wanna be a medicine cat!" Starkit exclaimed. "But hunny, then you won't be able to have a mate." Irispelt said. "I don't want no yucky mate, they are annoying and treat the other like they are a baby!" Starkit said, before she walked away to go meet with Sunkit and Moonkit.

"So? How'd it go?" Sunkit asked impatiently. "All she said was that I wouldn't be able to have a mate, which I don't want one anyways, never did never will, because then if I have kits then they will have to be my first priority! And then the clan would have to wait on me!" Starkit explained.

"What do you guys want to be?" Starkit asked curiously. "I wanna be a warrior!" Sunkit exclaimed. "How about you Moonkit?" Starkit asked. "I wanna be a leader! Because then I can treat the clan right! Because Onestar is always so mean to the warriors! Even his deputy wants someone else to be leader!" Moonkit explained quickly.

"What are you kits yapping about? You should be in the nursery! NOW SCRAM!" Onestar said as he walked right past them.

"See what I mean?" Moonkit said as they all walked back towards the nursery.

"Moonkit where's papa?" Sunkit asked. "Last time I saw him he was going to Shrededtail's den." Moonkit said. "Why was he going there?" Starkit asked. "He said he had to help him with something." Moonkit said. Then Irispelt walked in. "Where do you three think your going?" Irispelt asked.

"Going to papa." Sunkit said. "Okay but be safe and don't mess with the warriors again, especially you Moonkit." Irispelt said. "I won't, I promise mama!" Moonkit said. "We stopped messing with the warriors." Sunkit said. "And the medicine cat supplies." Starkit added. "You weren't supposed to tell mama that!" Sunkit exclaimed. "Well a medicine cat is always truthful." Starkit said.

"Stop bickering children, if you're going to go find your papa hurry, because it's getting close to sun down and that's when the warriors do the patrol." Irispelt said while nudging them toward the door.

"I bet you right now papa is in love with another cat! Papa is always looking at Wingtail!" Starkit said after they left the nursery. "But Wingtail already has a mate!" Sunkit said. "That's what I'm confused about, is papa going to cheat on mama?" Starkit asked.

"Who knows but let's go in, we're here now." Moonkit pointed out. "Let's go in!" Sunkit said as he walked into the den, Moonkit and Starkit following right behind.

"Hi papa!" The three kits said in unison.

"O-oh hey kiddo's! How was your day?" Steeltail asked. "Mine was good!" Sunkit exclaimed. "I got to tell mama about what I wanted to be when I grow up!" Starkit said. "My day was okay." Moonkit said.

"Well that's good, you all should go back to the nursery, hurry along now." Steeltail said. "Luckily the kits didn't notice you, love"

First chapter completed, I feel accomplished rn, never thought I would get this far without deleting it but ya-

If you have any questions feel free to ask cuz I could probably answer them (keyword: probably)

And also there will be some cats mentioned that are in the current series (FireStar will be the leader still cuz I'm not that far in yet-)

Also rip to all the people that aren't to the point were FireStar is the leader-

Also credits to my bestie she came up with Starkit and her warrior name (Starstorm) and she also helped with Moonkit and her warrior name aswell (Moonsleet)

I take full credit for Sunkit and his warrior name tho (Suntail)

Anyways- I'ma go before my bestie literally murders me cuz she will

Word count: 713