Chapter 04

"Where are we supposed to go? We didn't really plan this out beforehand." Sunkit said. "I say we go to Thunderclan!" Starkit said. "I think we should go to Riverclan." Moonkit said plainly.

"Moonkit didn't you say you wanted to be a leader?" Starkit asked. "Yeah why?" Moonkit asked. "Well here's your chance to prove if you'll be a good one or not!" Starkit said.

"Okay... Then let's go." Moonkit said as  the other two followed her.

They made it to the Riverclan border but they were extremely scared. They didn't know it they were going to be welcoming or if they would try to kill them.

"If we end up dying, just letting you know I love you both" Moonkit said. "We won't die, I won't let them kill us!" Sunkit said. "They wouldn't dare hurt a bunch of kits!" Starkit said.

"Let's go in..." Moonkit said.

~~~~~~~~~~At Thunderclan~~~~~~~~~

Firestar called fourth a clan meeting.

"Those cats that go on patrols, we have scents of Windclan cats on our territory, it seems as if they were just passing through to get to Riverclan, but it seems that they are kits. All the cats here know that kits aren't allowed out of clan so cats that go on patrols, be on a look out for these kits and if you see them, bring them back to our camp. We don't know if they were sent away or if they left on purpose. But don't try to scare the cats, Cloudtail I advise you to go on most of not all of the patrols until we can find the kits. You have a keen sense of smell so you should be able to sniff them out if they are nearby. Since you also have had kits of your own before you know how to handle them. You may all be dismissed now. Cloudtail and Brightheart follow me to my den before you go back to your duty's."

"As I said at the meeting, you have both had kits before and you both know how to deal with them. So I was wondering..."

~~~~~~~~~Back with the kits~~~~~~~~

"No, leave the territory now you kits" Leopardstar said as she turned her back on them.

"B-but why! Why won't you let us join the clan?" Sunkit asked. "You want to know why? Because the last cats we accepted into the clan betrayed us, we can't have that happening again" Leopardstar said. "Now scram!"

After they got off the territory they decided to take a break and rest for the night.

"Which clan should we try next?" Sunkit asked. "I still say Thunderclan!" Starkit said. "I say Shadowclan, they seem pretty fierce." Moonkit said. "We follow your lead, Moonkit, remember that!" Sunkit said.

"That's where we shall go next, Shadowclan" Moonkit said, as they all drifted off into slumber...

I came up with this all on the spot- bro I have school tmr and it's 12am- SHI-

Word count: 497