Chapter 03

They were about to walk in to the den when Onestar walked up behind them. "What do you kits think you're doing?" He asked in a rather rude tone of voice. "We are seeing papa! He stayed with Shreddedtail last night so we assumed he was still in his den!" Sunkit said. (Bro help I almost put Suntail instead of Sunkit-)

"Well hurry it up because I need to speak with both of them. Tell them to meet me at my den when you are done." He said in a more orderly tone.

They waited for Onestar to walk away before entering the den. They didn't want him to know what their plan was. "Sunkit, you go right, Moonkit, you go left, I'll go straight ahead and we will catch papa in the act." Starkit said as they all went in their assigned directions.

As they went to the back of the den, they saw the worst thing they could see. EVER.

Steeltail was doing the unholy with Wingtail. "PAPA WE ARE TELLING MAMA!" Starkit said as they all ran out of the den. Once they got back in the nursery they looked for Irispelt but couldn't find her. "Maybe she already found out and went to go confront him!" Sunkit said.

They heard from outside the nursery some arguing from two specific warriors....

"You cheating fucking bastard..." Irispelt said with anger in her voice. "You weren't good enough, the kits already know and so do you so why don't you guys just leave already?" Steeltail said.

"IRISPELT AND STEELTAIL! SHUT UP! YOU BOTH WILL NOT BE FIGHTING SO SHEATH YOUR CLAWS AND IRISPELT YOU WILL LEAVE THE CLAN! AND THE KITS ARE NOT COMING WITH!" Onestar said from behind both of them.

"We should leave while we can shouldn't we? I don't like papa anymore he's a jerk. Can we go to Riverclan instead? I heard Mothwing is a really nice medicine cat!" Starkit said. "I'm fine with it, how about you Moonkit?" Sunkit said. "Let's do it, sunrise tomorrow morning we shall leave!" Moonkit said as they went to their dens inside the nursery where their mama would normally sleep next to them.

Timeskip to the next morning because yeah

"Moonkit, Sunkit, wake up we have to go!" Starkit said as she woke both of them up. "I have plenty of food for us, the right herbs, and anything else we would need!" Starkit said proudly as she put everything together and tied them up to (whatever the things are called).

"Well, we should be heading out now." Moonkit said. They made their way to the entrance of the camp without being noticed.

             "Our journey has begun"

Before you point out the fact that there is guard duty 24/7 at the entrance of the camp- SHUSH-

We will just pretend that the shift was being changed out and that the entrance wasn't being looked after at the time-

Anyways have a good day and uh- yeah

Word count: 502