Chapter 02

Once Starkit, Moonkit, and Sunkit got back to the nursery they went to go to their nests since they were tired.

About an hour later their mom came to wake them up. "Starkit, Moonkit, Sunkit wake up it's time for dinner." "But mama I don't wanna get up!" Starkit said. "Come on just get up quit being a kit." Moonkit said. "HEY I'm not a kit." Starkit said. "Ummm Starkit we are kits." Sunkit said. "Hah so I was right." Moonkit said. "Okay children settle down and come eat your dinner." "COMING!" All three kits said(in unison).

After they ate their dinner they played around in the nursery. "I bet you I can catch the mouse before you!" Sunkit said. "NO FAIR! YOU GOT A HEAD STARTTT" Moonkit said as she chased after the mouse.

"Mommm, when can I start being medicine cattt" Starkit said while walking in circles around Irispelt. "When you become an apprentice Starkit, calm down, you've been talking about this all day" Irispelt said.

"I'm just exciteddddd!" Starkit said while bouncing up and down.

"You will be an apprentice in a moon, only one more moon to go and then you can be a medicine cat!" Sunkit said before bouncing on her. "And then we can be warriors!" Moonkit said from behind him.

"Children calm down, it's time to rest." Irispelt said as she gathered up the kits by her. "But what about papa? Where is he?" Sunkit asked. "Yea, where is he?" Moonkit asked. "He's probably still in shreddedtail's den helping him out!" Starkit said. "He's probably cheating aswell-" Starkit said under her breath.

"Well anyways kits, you should go to bed now, it's getting late." Irispelt said. "Okkkkk finee" the three kits said in unison.

(The next day)

"Wakey wakey!" "MOONKIT GET UP-"

Once all three kits were awake they went to go find out what their father was doing. "Can we all agree that he is cheating on mama?" Starkit said as they were leaving the nursery to go and find their (cheating) father.

"Yea, he seemed off yesterday night while we were there!" Sunkit said "And he also said something and then the word 'love' after we left, I couldn't hear the rest of it though." Moonkit added.

"Should we really be keeping it a secret from mama?" Starkit asked. "Well yeah! Because if she finds out then they are going to have an argument and then they might end up fighting and then we might have to leave the clan with mama!" Sunkit said.

"Well, we are about to find out." Starkit said as they arrived at the den.

It may be a little shorter than the previous chapter and future chapters but ma bestie is gonna kill me cuz she says I should post it-

Anyways have a good day and enjoy the future chapters!

Word count: 479