ACTUALLY style smut

(Actually smut since the other chapter scared/dispointed y'all...wait how tf do you spell that again-)
(ALSO THEIR 18+ IN THIS SO DONT COME AT ME 😭😭😭)

"Hagahahahaha fags" Cartman says randomly while looking at Stan and Kyle.Kyle turns around "At least we're not fat, fatass" the Jew says rolling his eyes then looks at his Super Best Boyfriend with heart eyes while blushing."Let's go home Kyle" Stand says the Jew nods his head agreeing.

"Have fun fucking!Hahahahahahahahah" the fat boy says while turning his head to look at the orange AirPod beside him "mphhhh mph mphh!!" the orange AirPod says. "What the fuck did you just say" the fat boy asks while the AirPod takes off his hoodie "I can't wait to see their baby!!" The AirPod says the fat boy nods "same kiny, same".

(Back with Style,also sorry if I misspelled some of their names)

While Stand and the Jew where walking back to Stands home they started to hear weird/scary noises, the Jew grabs Stands hand while being scared.Stand started to blush."Oh...no.."Stand says while trying to cover his mouth "Wha-" the Jew got cut off while he saw Stand puke on the ground."That's gross dude, are you sick?" The Jew asks ".....I'm not sick." "Oh....your dying then..?" The Jew says while looking at his boyfriends beautiful  face. "HOW THE F-"

Stand gets cut off by his boyfriend covering his mouth "shhhhh..." the Jew says while looking around.Then he spotted......Cartman and Kenny in the bushes spying on them. "Mphh. Mffhhh mphhh mmm mphhh!!!" the orange AirPod says angrily. "What did you say Kenny?" The Jew asked since he doesn't speak muffled,Kenny took off his hoodie "I SAID, CAN YALL JUST FUCK ALREADY?!" Kenny said. He sounded like a hyper-sexual saying that, but the funny thing is that he is one. "No. Now go home, watch PornHub, and stop spying on us." Kyle said while sounding angry.

(Time skip to when they arrive to Stans house)

Stan and Kyle both sit down on the couch "Wanna fuck?" Stan says (IM CRYING IM NOT GOOD AT MAKING SMUT) "How about....no?" the Jew says pissed off. "Pleaseeee..?" Stan says with puppy eyes. "Fine..." Kyle says [inserts very detailed smut scene since it's like 1 am rn]