Chapter I

USS GERALD R. FORD

NORTH ATLANTIC OCEAN

LATITUDE: 29.85 LONGITUDE: -74.89

MAY 23, 2012

0728 HOURS

You are seen running to your hanger with your squad, you quickly jump in your F-22 raptor and close the canopy and put on your oxygen mask and did a quick system boot up before taxiing to the runway.

"This command how do you copy? over." You hear the command tower.

"callsign Ghost here, hearing you loud and clear command." You respond.

"We just receive a distress signal from our alien friends over at Area 51 that a portal opened over head and is now taking heavy damage from..." The tower went radio silent. "It's best if you see it yourselves." He lets out a heavy sigh. "You have the green light to take." 

The comms went quiet again as you let your Raptor afterburners come to life and hit the jet blast deflector as the catapults clamps on your front wheel.

"This is Ghost. Ready for take off." The aircraft catapult launches your jet off with you plane dropping a little before it's seen doing a barrel roll into a Immelmann maneuver. After a few second you see green dots appear on your radar.

"Unidentified aircraft. Identify yourself and your company." You hear over the radio but you choose to ignore it. "I repeat: identify yourself or be shot down."

"You guys don't know when it's friendlies flying by. This Ghost of The Mavericks."

"O-oh sir I didn't realize that it was you."

"It's all good, you're just doing your job. Sorry to cut the convo short I'm in a hurry." You push the throttle all the way making the jet hitting mach 2.2 and breaking the sound barrier.

AREA 51 AIRSPACE

LINCOLN COUNTY

MAY 23, 2012

0800 HOURS

Alarms blaring you quickly deploy chaffs and flares while plunging the aircraft down to evade a barrage of missiles. But it didn't stop there you deploy your airbrake and pull up the aircraft before going full throttle again dodging another bunch of missiles. You even had turn the craft on its side dodge one of the enemy aircraft. 

"Tch." 

You shut off the afterburners set the jet to glide as the enemy's jets flies past you as you went full speed chasing them. Having locked-on to three jets, you Raptor's weapon opens up. Firing your AMAARMs at them you fly through the fiery explosion that was your enemy. Peeling off to the left something hit your left wing tearing it off you look at the damage as you try to keep your plane in the air a bit long, but something your right wing leaving you wingless and aiming for the portal.

"Well girl, I had a great time flying and fighting with you." You pull the ejecting lever flying the canopy off then you should fly out with your but the seat was stuck. See this you went for the manual override lever and tried again but the same result you look up to see that your right in front of the portal with the nose of your Raptor in it. "Ffffffuuuuuccccckkkkkkk!!!" You enter the portal.

MEGATRON HANGER

AZUR LANE BASE

DECEMBER 1, 2022

1253 HOURS

'It's been 10 years since we got here. But you're fully operational.' A teen looking no older than fifteen says placing his hand on the sleek black alien looking aircraft.

' A teen looking no older than fifteen says placing his hand on the sleek black alien looking aircraft

"Ghost!!" The teen turns to show a younger version of you.

"Wales, what the problem?" Yos ask.

"It's the Sirens they're attacking!"

"Have every shipgirl that are condition to fight to get out there."

"And what about you?"

As you were about to answer Megatron came to life with a humming.

"All systems green. Megatron ready for aerial combat." The virtual assistant says from inside the cockpit.

"Get going Wales, I'll meet you all on the field."

As Wales left you hop in to Megatron. "Think you can taxi out onto your runway?"

"Affirmative. After I am made by the Ghost of the Mavericks."

You let out a chuckle as Megatron takes you to the runway that you had built a couple of months back.

You push the throttle to the max as Megatron twin engines roar alive as the afterburners kick in.

"To rule the skies again." Megatron says as you take off and take to the skys.