Toy Freddy

Me updating in THIS 2023 ??
I'm not sure why I am doing this but whatever !!
_____________________________

You sat down in a familiar chair and sighed. You aren't sure why you keep coming back to this place. It's full of fear and horrors and whenever you walk in your shoulders are instantly tensed.

"I just need to make it through this last night" you said in a whisper. "Remember the rent you need to pay." Although money wasn't tight, a job is an essential part of life. Perhaps not this specific one, but it is a job nonetheless.

The clock reaches that damned number:

12:00 am.

Things were just beginning. A whole night of terrors, all for you. Picking up the camera you see that everyone is in their places, except for one.
A bear with a top hat and glassy eyes. It was unusual for him to be the only one active, especially this early in the night.
Sweat began to drip from your forehead as you switched through the cameras. Your heart racing, he isn't around at all. Not one glimpse of him on any of the monitors.

In your tunnel vision you couldn't even see he was standing right down the hall, creeping closer and closer. Being hyper focused on checking the same seven cameras hoping for something different.

But..
He's not in any of party rooms.
He's not in those vents.
He's not singing on stage either.

He's pulling your camera down from your face, with a crooked - yet sinister - smile. He's here.

You launch yourself back, the chair slipped out from underneath you. You scrambled back against the cold wall. The room seemed to get smaller and smaller as he inches closer. Everything was turning black. Your heavy breathing was the only thing you could hear as well.
One thing on your mind was "I am going to die".

Though, Toy Freddy had no intention on killing you, just yet. He wanted something from you. These past five night has been torture for him as well. He's been watching you pay attention to everyone but him. When he came down the hall, you'd flash your light at him. Freddy would watch you leave at 6am and wait until you came back the following night. His love for you just kept growing has he longed for you. Tonight he couldn't take it anymore. Everyone is powered down it's just you and him.

Freddy was now a few inches away from your face. The natural blush on his cheeks
was far more bright than usual. His blue eyes were hooded and breathing was low. "Hello, Y/N" he said. His rather deep voice brought a chill down your spine. His large hand reached towards the side of your head. You flinched and looked away. Freddy only then realized he was scaring you.

"My apologies dear." he moved away from you but not to much. "I missed you very much, Y/N" he began to twirl your hair. His low voice was rather calming but sensational. It made your heart flutter and stomach turn in excitement.

"Y/N, do you know how much time has passed since I've been this close to another person?" he asked. You looked at him, puzzled. Why was he asking you this just out of the blue? Sure you're more comfortable because his voice is soothing but he could easily kill you at any given time. This wasn't a hang out with a friend.

Wait.

Does he think you're his friend ? Do you want him as a friend or do you want him as something more?

Why are you even thinking of that? Maybe it's the situation. Or maybe you've been thinking about him all this time? All those time you passed by that stage to get to the office. Did you even feel a thing?