Golden Freddy x Reader (lemons)

You were sitting in you chair spinning around cause you were bored as FUCK. Nun of the animatronics came to hang out with you like they usually do..oh well. You decided to check the cameras to see if anyone was moving in the pizzeria. You saw a dude in the coner of the pizzeria and he looked rather sexy. You blinked and he disappeared, you looked through all the cameras but couldn't find him. NOOO..WHERE ARE YOU SEXY GOD??!! You thought as hear someone say right near your ear "right behind you love". Someone turns you and you see the guy from earlier. He looked like Freddy but golden, he wore a golden tuxedo, a black top hat, a bow tie and a sexy as grin on his face..wait what? "You must be golden Freddy right? I'm-" you got cut "y/n I know. Lets FUCK" he says kissing you roughly giving you no time to answer. You kisses him back and Goldie rip off you clothes leaving you naked. He grabbed your boobs and played with them while kissing your neck. He squeezed, licked and but on your nipples as you moan softly. You kissed his neck after a while you found his good spot and have him a hickey. You then ripped off his clothes and HOLY SHIT you almost dimmed just looking at his body..he dick was huge. You got on you knees and sucked his dick. He moaned and grabbed your hair holding you head in place as you bobbed your head up and down. He sooner behind to thrust in you mouth making you take in all of it..You choked on his dick. He pulled his large member out of you mouth keyring you catch your breathe for a bit. After you catch you breathe, he makes you get on your hands and knees then He shoves his dick in your ass and fucks you hard. "Fuck y/n..you kinda tight" He says panting as he goes in and out of your ass hard but slow. You moan "go faster" he goes super fucking fast and he cums. He pulls out of your ass and sits in the chair. You get up and sit on his lap making sure his dick went inside your pussy. You our your feet and the side of his legs and you begin going up and down on his dick. You ride Goldie fast and hard you wanted to take all of him in..(*cringe*). "Damn you tight" He moans. You love his moans so You tighten around his dick and keep riding, he moans you sucks on your boobs. You moan and cum just as the 6 an bell rings. "Fucking bell" you say as you get off of Goldie and put your clothes back on. Goldie disappears before you could say bye. You leave the pizzeria and go back to your house, where you see you boyfriend fucking your best friend. So you decide to kill them both and kill everyone you see.
You go back to the pizzeria and hope you could see golden Freddy again. You look around the pizzeria and find him. He stuffs you in a suit so you can be with him forever but soon find out he was only using you for sex.."but I love you golden Freddy." you say crying. He laughs and slaps you across your face..."you are my sex slave now and I will never love you"

                10 years later
The pizzeria was burned down for good and all the souls of the dead kids including you were set free and you weren't golden Freddy sex slave anymore.
The end. Hope you guys liked..so cringey though XD yeah.