Toy Bonnie X Reader

You looked around and frowned. This is your last night, and you always dread the thought of you getting out of this place, but now you wish you could stay longer. You sighed and sat in the chair, it wasn't as comfortable but it's a chair so eh. You looked pleased at the sight from the camera. You liked the little bunny one. He had never tried to kill you. Whenever he got in your office he would just stutter, then hide his face in embarrassment, then just walk away. He was nice, although something was different due to it being your last night, you felt something your heart desired more than food. Was is love? "Wait wait wait, calm down Y/N! You're only 16, you don't need anything from anyone! Get those thoughts out of your head" you spoke to yourself, as you felt better.

You kinda looked on the cameras and smiled. The bunny had moved to the vents. You wondered if you could have a conversation with him. Maybe- just maybe. You let him come in the room, as the usually happened. He stutter, but you just smiled and blushes, he was cute. Light blue hair, remarkable green eyes they compliment his dark blue and sky blue vest over his polo white under shirt, his ripped black jeans, and his light blackish grey shoes, with a blood red bow to top it all. The blue bunny ears that poked out of his head and little bunny tail that came out from just above his pant line from the back, he was so cute, Rosie cheeks and pale skin that is complimented by the lighting in the office. His stutters were the cutest. You couldn't help but stare in Awe.

You snapped out of your thoughts quickly, you saw him starting to leave. "WAIT!!", you had your hand up in a stop motion. You looked to the side and slightly blushes to this sudden out burst. He stopped in shock but blushes a little as well. You looked up, "um..I'm y/n, uhh..." You kinda just stood there looking stupid. You just shrugged it off but you kinda moved closer to him every second- you couldn't help yourself.

As you got closer and closer you mentally realized out close your guys faces were. One more inch and it would be a kiss. Your face was more red then Tord's hoodie (Lmao please tell meh you get it :))))) Eddsworld XD). You felt soft lips on yours, you looked down and realized he had just kissed you. You sort of smiled but mentally slapping yourself for not doing anything about what just happened. You kind of got out of the that shock face and started kissing back.

You eventually pulled away for air, a tender kiss so magical. He wasn't like anyone else. He didn't rush into anything but something about him made you..buttery inside. You pulled him close and kissed him roughly, your lips on his. You smiled and pulled away again. Blushing you looked down but noticed a bulge in his lower area. You kind of laughed while he was red in the face. You started rub your hips against it, teasing him.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (smol daddy has sent the nudes)

----------------------------------

yeet im not doing this agian XD