☆3☆

♡Phuwin♡
It wasn't long since I met Palm. He doesn't talk much about himself. All I know is what my mum told me: He is a boy from a small village whereas he was a fisher. I believe it must've been a chill life. Did we take it from him? Is he unhappy? He doesn't talk a lot with me. Goes to school alone, taking the bus, while his dad and i are going by car. His dad said that he wanted to to it by himself. His dad seems pretty harsh with Palm. Palm has something... i dont know how to say it. A different aura. I don't know. Do i like it?

♡Pond♡
My room here is small. I dont care much about it. I only want to do a good job taking care of Khun Nuengdiao. I haven't asked for his nickname yet, thinking it's rude. I always speak politley to him. A knock on my door interrupted my thoughts. "Krab?" I asked and slowly went down from the bed. "It's Nueng." A voice from outside called. "Come in krab." I answered. I forgot to put a shirt on. How embarrassing. Standig in my room, half naked and Khun Nueng entering. His eyes scanned me from the feet to the head. "Put a shirt on." He just murmured. "Oh, krab." I said, getting shy. I snatched my basketball jersey from out of the closet, quickly pulling it over my chest, not revealing the abs anymore. Khun Nuengdiao has already sat down on the bed. "Come and sit." He told me. Awkwardly, I made my way to the bed and sat down. Shyly putting my hair behind the ear, even though it wasn't so long. "Palm. Relax." Soft voice, but sharp eyes, I thought. "Uh, I came to talk to you since you haven't been going to school for some days. The teacher assigned a project for 2 people in Chinese class. I held you a spot." Slowly, I nodded. "Kop khun krab." These sharp eyes of his checking my emotions. "Or you don't wanna work with me?" How embarrassing. I did. I really did. "Oh, it's not like that..." Nuengdiao sighed. "Uhh, anyways. What do you want to write it about? We have to write a text about a story in Chinese." I didn't quite know what to say. "Uhm, you choose..."

We decided on both of us Packung one and we'll decide on the better one. This Ben guy from school has attracted all my worries. Claiming to be Khun Nuengdiao's friend, but doesn't look like he's serious. Nuengdiao' cousin, Chopper, seems like he's more serious. I bet he has a crush on Ben guy. I sighed. What was this feeling? Seeing Ben confessing to Khun, kissing him. Even though it was only touching lips. Was I... jelous? No, it's been only a month since we've met. And only 3 weeks since I've known Ben. It can't be it. Putting my face in my hands and rubbing them over my face, I had to sigh again. "Palm!" A sharp voice scared me out of the daydream. "K-krab." Oh no, the Chinese teacher always goes hard on me. I slowly stood up. "Make a sentence with the words standing on the bord. Now!" He assigned me. "Krab ajan." I bit on my lips. Damn, I should've paid attention. Slowly, my brain turns on. "The dog is chasing the rabbit." I said, in Chinese. "Good. You've improved yourself. Keep it up." The teacher said while I sat down. Nuengdiao looked over his shoulder and gave me a thumb up. I smiled back. The image of him and Ben kissing flashed through my mind. He probably doesn't know that I know. All I know is that his mom knows he likes men. Would he be okay with it if he knew that I knew? The bell rang. I packed my stuff and went to the library, where we had our meeting point. Me and Khun Nuengdiao, I mean. There he is, some minutes late. I stretched my hand out, pulling him to me. He got a little too close. Staring at each other made me just want to give everything else up and kiss him. I didn't care when, what or how. I threw that thought away. "There you are, Khun Nueng." I said, stepping a little away from him. Seductivley, he suddenly looked into my eyes. "Have you been waiting for me?" Like an angel. I was ready to risk it all. But... what'd he think of me? Maybe a bad bodyguard? I didn't like him, I knew it.

Later, when we sat at the table, looking at different stories, I happened to gaze at him for sometime. A cute creature with a sharp voice and gaze. "What are you staring at?" He asked. Like I said, sharp voice and sharp eyes.

-869 words.
I think I haven't done so bad on this part! I'd be glad if those people who read the previous one if they'd also read this one...
(I'm just writing for fun. It kind of became a hobby of mine so yeah haha)
Next part I'll try making it to 1000 words!!