special part ✨️

Sooo.. since we reached 1k, here is the special part I promisd in the last part!! Big thank u to all people who have voted for this and added it to their library <3 [I had no reference for this, sooo... enjoy!]

♡Writers perspective♡

-"Khun Nueng!" Palm shouted.
-"What, Palm?" Nueng asked.
-"I already thought you were lost." Palm said and sighed in relief.
-"No, I was just checking some other places out down there." His boyfriend answered and pointed down the beach. Palm smirked.
-"Well then, let's go together before you really get lost." He went closer to Nueng, and interwined their fingers.
-"Who said I'd get lost...?" He got shy.
Palm smiled. You're cute.

They walked down the beach together, holding hands. It was already late in the evening, so the sun started to set.
-"Let's go sit down over there. I wanna watch the sunset." Khun Nueng pointed with both their hands at a spot on the beach where there were rocks to lean at but also sand. Palm nodded.
-"Krub."

They went to sit down there, enjoying the sunset for a while in silence. There were no words needed, the moment was enough for them. Palm looked at Nuengdiao. He noticed.
-"Stop looking at me with these eyes."
With a curious and innocent look, Palm tilted his head a bit.
-"What eyes?" He then asked. The one he sat at the beach with only shook his head.
-"Forget it."

Silence.
-"Khun Nueng."
-"What?"
-"I love you."
-"I know, Palm."

Silence.
-"It's good that you know." Palm looked aside. So did the other.
-"I do too."
-"What krub?"
-"Love." Nuengdiao whispered.
-"Sorry, I couldn't hear you." Palm held his hand in front of his ear to hear him better.
-"I also... love you. I won't say it again!" He said in a moderate tone. Palm smiled again.
-"You know, I've been so happy since we came here. Even though we don't know when we have to leave, let's enjoy these kinds of moments."
Khun Nueng looked like he was in deep thought. Then he started speaking.
-"You know what? My life's been a total mess since I met you. But it also shows its good sides, I guess. To be honest, when we first met, I was a little sceptical about you.-"
Palm giggled.
-"Hold on krub. Just a little? You looked at me the whole time as if you wanted me to leave immediatley."
Nueng had to laugh a little too.
-"Fine. Maybe not just a little."
-"Can I kiss you?" Palm suddenly asked.
-"Who stopped you from doing that?" Nueng frowned.
-"Then I won't ask next time."
He slowly leaned in. Nueng grabbed his face with one hand. It was only touching lips at first, but then the movements got harder. Palm's tongue entered Nueng's mouth. A moan escaped from Nuengdiao's mouth. Then he broke from the kiss, making a sound. Then they stared at the sun, almost set.
-"I wish we could stay here forever." Palm said, looking at Khun Nueng. He then leaned on Palm's shoulder, closing his eyes.

Writer: cucumber.
My typos checker is busy, and I'm not free either. So I'm really sorry if there are any typos.
-539 words