Reader x Freddy

Honhonhon. Like I said, le animatronics will be human. And this will get dirty.

Your about to leave your work place, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza to go home and get on the internet. You were about to open the front door when you felt a hand grip your shoulder. You turn to see Freddy.

"Hey Freddy." You say with a smile. "You need something?"

"I'm going to show you something." He said and winked. He started dragging you to backstage.

"Oh wow. Moldy costumes, this is so exciting." You say sarcastically. He suddenly locks the door. You're about to ask what he's doing before he pins you to the wall. You blush and he starts kissing you. You melt into the kiss and kiss back. He licks your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You playfully deny. He growls and grabs your ass. You gasp, letting him slip his tongue in. He explores your mouth and then goes to your neck, leaving at trail to your shirt. He strips your pants/skirt/shorts and rubs your womanhood through your panties. You moan and he smirks. He takes off your panties and teases you by rubbing it. You moan slightly by this. He starts fisting you (ouch) and you scream in pain and pleasure. You then feel something warm escape from you. Your cum was all over his fist. He smirked and licked off your white fluids. He stripped himself of all clothes and you gasped when you saw his member. That thing was huge! You felt the tip of his member rub against your womanhood and you squirmed a little at this. He started thrusting into you.

"F-Faster!" You managed to yell. He gladly does so. You moan as he cums inside of you. You both reach your climax.

Well that just happened.