Bonnie x Reader

You sigh as you sweep the floors of the restaurant. You suddenly feel arms wrap around your waist. You turn around to see Bonnie smirking at you. He then dragged you to the supply closet and locked the door.

"Y/N. There's something I'd like to tell you." He said.

"What?" You ask. He brought his mouth to your ear and whispered.

"I like you." He said. You blushed at this. And before you knew it, you guys were kissing. He went from lips to neck. He found your soft spot and teased the flesh. You moaned softly. You felt him smirk against your skin. He took off your shirt and bra and let it fall to the ground. He licked one of your breasts, causing you to moan. He smirked and teased your nipples while one hand was going down your pants/shorts/skirt and into your panties. He started rubbing your womanhood. You moaned and he took off your pants/shorts/skirt and your panties. He brought his face to your womanhood and licked it. You squealed. He entered his tongue and you squirmed a little. You started moaning though. He took his tongued out and took all his clothes off. You stared at his member.

"Suck it." He said seductively. You put his member into your mouth and started sucking. He moaned.

"Oh yeah Y/N!" He moaned. "I'm abou-" White fluid filled your mouth. You swallowed some while some dripped out of your mouth. He entered his member into your womanhood and started thrusting. You both came at the same time and had your climax. You both got dressed and you fixed his bowtie, which made him blush. And you walked out of the closet hand in hand.

Well that happened.