Foxy x Reader

Foxy brought you into Pirate's cove and turned off the lights. He brought you to a velvet bed. You knew where this was going. He pinned you to the bed and whispered in you ear.

"The things I can do to you..." He said with a chuckle. He forced his tongue into your mouth and explored your wet cavern. You pulled away for air and he licked your neck, making you moan slightly. He smirked against your skin and sucked on your collarbone, leaving a hickey. He then ripped off your shirt and bra. You wrapped your arms around his neck, bringing him closer. He licks your stomach all the way up to your breast. He then bites your nipple, making you moan loudly. While teasing with one breast, he starts taking off your pants and his pants. he took off your underwear and his. Your eyes widened when you saw how big his member was. He laughed when you saw him staring. He shoved it in your face and you start sucking on it. He moans and grips your hair, making your bob your head. He then cums in your mouth. You swallow the liquid and he makes you get on your hands and knees. He enters his member into your womanhood and starts fisting your asshole (ouch). You scream from pain but then you start to moan from pleasure.

"I'm about to—"

"Me too—" You both cum into each other. He takes his member out and smiles at you.

Well that happened.