ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

It was afternoon. Sunny was sitting alone on his bed, when he heard bell ringing. He was unsyre about that, but he went downstairs to see who's there. He opened the door and saw tall boy with brown hair. It was his friend, Kel. "Hey, Sunny! Its been a while since we hanged out toghether. I've been wondering what were you doing all this time." He said. After a short while Sunny answered him "Umm... I'm doing good..". Kel smirked and said "Sooo, I guess that you're not busy, are you? Surely not, so we can go somewhere toghether. Hero's still not at home so I don't really have anything to do." Sunny didn't have anything better to do, so he agreed.

They decided to go to the park, that they used to go when they're younger. Sunny wondered why Kel chose this place, but he wasn't going to ask him about this. As always, Kel was full of energy. After some time, Sunny and Kel arrived to the park. They met here Basil watering the plants. "Oh, Sunny, look it's Basil! Heyy Basil!!" Kel yelled with a wide grin. They ran toward their friend and crouched next to him. "Hi Kel. Oh, it's you, Sunny. We haven't seen each other for a while. But I'm really happy to see you!" Basil said and softly smiled. Three old friends started talking, when someone called to Kel. It was his mom. Tall boy talked on his phone for a while with sadness on his face. "Oh nooo... My mom said that Sally's crying that she doesn't have anyone to play with her, so I have to go back home. That's a big shame, since we haven't hang out toghether for really, really, really long time. But you know, I always have to do what my mom says. So, see you later! Have fun!" He said, running home. Now, two shy boys, Sunny and Basil, were alone.

Its end of this chapter, i hope u enjoyed reading it, it will be more chapters soon!! 🌸🌸