ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

After Kel left them, they didn't know what to say or what to talk about, so they just stayed quit. Basil continued taking care of plants. Sunny was paying attention to every single detail what was Basil doing. "It's so cute that he value every plant and care about them. He's so cute.." Sunny thought. He didn't realize that he's getting closer and closer to Basil, but Basil did. It was quite embarrassing to him. "... I'm so stupid.. don't create those silly stories in your head when Sunny gets closer to you just to look at some plants.." golden hair boy thought, getting little red on face. He stood up suddenly. Sunny was a bit shocked. "Umm.. So maybe you want to go somewhere, Sunny?" Basil asked. Sunny didn't answered him, he was just staring at boy next to him. "Is there something wrong..?" blue eyed boy asked again. When Sunny realized Basil was talking to hin, he gave him an answer right away: "Oh sorry, no no I'm fine. I just zoned out a bit. We can go for a walk if you want".

Both of them liked that idea. They started walking to the exit, when Sunny noticed that Basil's hands are in dirt. He grabbed his hands without thinking. Basil's face turned all red and he looked at his friend. Sunny was carefully cleaning golden haired boy's hands. During this, Sunny softly and naturally smiled. "He's so pretty and cute.." Basim thought. When Sunny realized that his friend's staring at him, he looked at him back. Basil turned his face right away, so that Sunny couldn't notice embarrassment on his face. "... Thanks for cleaning my hands.." Basil said.
"No problem" Sunny answered with gentle smile.