ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

It was around 4 pm. Sunny and Basil were walking in the meadow and they were looking for a good place to make a picnic. Suddenly, they saw Basil's caretaker, Polly. When she noticed them, she walked to them. "Oh Basil, good to see you. You're with your friend? That's good. Anyway, did you take your pills? You know that you have to take them." Basil didn't want Sunny to know about this. He didn't want to worry him. "Umm, yeah, I took them. I'm sorry but we have to go now." Basil said. He started walking, but Sunny stayed still. Basil turned back to see why his friend hasn't moved. Sunny was just scared. Scared about Basil. He didn't know about any sickness that the boy he loved may have. It was obvious that he was scared and didn't know what to do or say. That's why Basil didn't want that to happen. When Polly noticed Sunny's reaction. "Oh, you didn't know? Basil's sick. Doctor said that there's no need to worry a lot, but he have to be careful and not to overwork himself. He also takes pills. Although it's nothing dangerous for him, we don't know how to cure him. They say that there's possibility that there's nothing we can do about that..." Polly was saying that, when Basil interrupted her. He was angry. Very angry. But not at Polly. At himself. He was angry at himself, because he's the reason why Sunny's sad and confused, because he didn't have enough bravery. Basil tried to explain everything to Sunny, that he feels great and everything is and will be fine, but Sunny was that shocked, that he didn't understant anything. For him it was something that can't just be, he didn't want it to be like that. He couldn't handle thought that something bad would happen to Basil. "It can't be true.. Basil, please say that you are lying.. Please..." Sunny said as he started crying.

Basil didn't want to see the person he loved in this state. He hugged thigtly Sunny and started crying too. "W-why.. why didn't you tell me anything... maybe I was able to help you somehow..." black haired boy said. "Sunny, please stop.. it's not your foult... no one knew this will happen, but I'm fine, see? I'm healthy and happy with you by my side. I was sooo happy to see you today, so if you want to help, you can just be with me. With you I feel like I can do everything." Basil said and gently smiled with little blush on his face. Sunny calmed down a bit, after hearing Basil's calm voice, seeing his soft ans bright smile. After he found out that the boy he had feelings for is in danger, he realized how much he loved Basil and cared for him.

 After he found out that the boy he had feelings for is in danger, he realized how much he loved Basil and cared for him

Both of them agreed that its getting darker, so it will be better to go back home. Sunny didn't want to leave Basil alone, so he suggested that they could sleep in his home this night. Basil wasn't fully sure about that idea, but he thought that it may be better for Sunny to someone stay with him. "I haven't been there since we were kids. But it's nice to be here again.." flower boy said. Sunny answered: " Yeah... by the way, are you hungry? Im almost sure that you are, so give me a moment and I will make something for you..". Basil remembered that Sunny wasn't the best at kitchen, so he decided to help him. He wore Sunny's apron and started to cut something. "He looks so adorable in this... Geez I want to watch this everytime I am here.." black haired boy thought.