ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜

When Sunny and Basil done cooking something they took it and went upstairs to Sunny's room. "Huh... I haven't been there for so long time, but it looks like and smells the same here.. this place smells like Sunny".

They placed dishes on the desk and sat on bed. They started to watch Basil's photo album. There were photos of 6 best friends, who were always there for each other. They almost forget how it feels to be with someone close to them. Bothof them thought that it's a great feeling, especially when it comes to Sunny to Basil and Basil to Sunny. Sunny was really important and special to Basil. He couldn't handle a thought about life without him.

It was slowly getting later and later, so they decided to go to sleep. "You can sleep on a couch, if you want" Sunny suggested. Basil agreed. Sunny went to a living room to find some soft pillows and duvet. When he left the room, Basil noticed something on Sunny's night shelf. It was a photo that Mari took of him and Sunny. He remembered that day very clearly. It was warm and sunny day. All of them went on a picnic. Hero and Mari cooked many snacks toghether. Basil was teaching them how to do flower crowns. Mari was pretty good at it, so she decided to give it to Hero. Sunny was quiet as always, but luckily Basil and Kel always were with him, so even if he hasn't been saying much, he has never felt alone. That careless life was like a dream, or even better.

Basil missed those times. One single tear ran on his cheek. He didn't know if it was a sad tear or happy tear. It was happy-sad.

Sunny told Basil that his bed is ready. Then they spotted that Basil don't have his pajama. "Oh, nevermind, it'll be good without it" blue eyed boy said. "Don't worry I'll give you mine."

They were ready for sleep. Sunny's mom wasn't at home, so they were alone here.

It was around 2 am when Basil got up. He had a nightmare. A nightmare about his and Sunny's past, good and happy things that they did, but also bas ones. Those good turned to those bad and it ended with him losing all his memories with Sunny and only remembering this moment when he said goodbye to Sunny. But luckily it was just a horrible nightmare. He sweated a bit. He was afraid that it was true, he was afraid that he may lose his precious person, who meant the world to him. Basil couldn't get rid of those thoughts, so he get up of the couch and went to kitchen to get some water. But it didn't help as well. He knew that it was just a bas dream but still he was afraid that something bad happended. So he went up stairs and went to Sunny's bedroom. He saw his black haired friend peacefully sleeping on his bed. When he saw him, he got calmer. But something didn't want to let him go back to sleep. He juts wanted to stay here with his friend a little bit more.

Basil sat next to Sunny. "His breath is so calm and... soft? I don't know if I can call it like thatz but god, I want to hear it more and more." Basil thought. He started petting Sunny's hair out of control. When Sunny felt warmth on his head, he felt really nice feeling, that made him wake up. He opened his eyes slowly and looked at Basil. As Basil realized it he got his hand right away, with hope Sunny didn't notice that. Sunny sat on bed next to Basil and asked: "Why did you get up? Did you have a bad dream? But don't worry, it only happened in your head." and he did pat pat to Basil (im sorry idk how to write it but he just petted him). Basil blushed and he turned away his eyes. " Uhm.. maybe I can sleep with you tonight..?" he asked.