Chapter three

BRADLEY's pov.
"So,you finally got her." Spencer said as we were playing table tennis.

"Yeah,and she's so mine." I said smirking.

"I don't think you should play with her emotions." Jake said as he reached for a drink.

"He 's right." Cameron said.

"Thanks,Jake." I said as I took a drink from him. "Guys,Sabrina doesn't have emotions."I said trying to prove my point.

"And neither does she have a heart made out of stone."Jake added.

I obviously rolled my eyes."I know my Sabrina…"I said.

"His Sabrina."Spencer and Cameron giggled.

"Hey,she 's my best friend." I said.

"You should give the guy a break.''Jake said.

"Says the guy who's dreaming head over heels in love with Piper." Say what now?

ROWAN's pov.
"Well,Row.I do think Sabrina's in love with Bradley ."Peyton said as I mistakenly applied a green nail polish on her third finger instead of fifth finger don't blame me,I couldn't believe my ears.

"Gosh,Row,you spoilt my nails." Peyton complained as I grabbed a towel  and cleaned my hands.

"What do you just say? "I asked hoping on her bed.

"Gosh,Row you spoilt my nails? "She said.

"No,not that,the one about Sabrina fallen in…"I said, I didn't want to say the word.

"Oh,yeah,she. In. Love. with. Her.  Prince. Charming." She repeated.

"Shhh." I said covering her mouth.

"Why you shutting me up? She asked.

"Well,if Sabrina 's in love with Bradley,she's chewing her words." I said.

"First,Rowan,What the heck are you damn talking about?! And second,there's nothing to chew here." She said, damn that girl, she 's so stupid.

"Nothing stupid. But,Pey,you got to promise me not to mention,any of this to Piper cause she's so gonna kill Sabrina. "I said.

"Fine,I won't. "She said,I sighed.

Sabrina 's pov
After the trap,Piper knows she's so dead but am not,so she decided to sleep over.

"Where you Sabrina  Ann -Lynn Carpenter?" Sarah said as we got home.

"Getting away from my wonderful sister ." I said sarcastically.

"Do you know you're dead if mom and dad finds out,you sneaked out?." She said.

"And they won't. "I said as I got a drink from the fridge.

"What make you think so? "She said as she crossed her arms and I gave Piper a drink.

"If you tell mom and dad,I will deny knowing you,come on Pip." I threatened Sarah as I and Piper  went upstairs.

"But,you can't deny me!" She screamed all the way from downstairs.

"I just did!" I said as we got into my room.

"It was like watching a hilrious movie." She said as we got to my room.

"Yeah,welcome to the Carpenter family." I said sarcastically as I took off my shoes.

"I think I  was welcomed  some minutes ago." She replied sarcastically.

"Gosh,that wasn't a good introduction,this 's a good one." I stood up as I cleared my throat.