Chapter six.

Spencer 's Pov.
I couldn 't find the hot chick any where,then I saw Cameron.

"Have you seen the new girl? "I asked him .

"You mean Paris Berelc? "He asked.

"Yeah,I don't know dude." I said frustrated.

"Well,look at her over there." He pointed to a brunette girl,that my height,slim cute. Cute,she's so amazing.

"Yonder over wonder." Jake said as he snapped his fingers at me.

I guess I was lost in her beauty

"Hey,is she not perfect? "I asked.

"Definately not my type. "Bradley said and left.

"Me too." Jake said and left.

"Me three." Cam said and left.

So,she's all mine and now she coming closer to me .

"Hey,am Paris Berelc." She introduced wanting to shake me.

"The name 's Spencer List." I said shaking her hand.

"Am searching for locker 34." She said.

"My locker 's 33."I said.

"So,that makes us locker neighbours." She smirked,she 's so beautiful.

"Yeah." I said as we walked to our lockers.

Bradley 's pov

I have a science class with Sabrina now,maybe I could clear up,the miss understanding,We waited for a very long time till a teacher came.

"Mr. Willams couldn't make it so,he decided to give you a free period,don't make noise." Everyone said yes.

Perfect time to clear up mis understanding between us,I don't things to get out of hand.

"Sabrina, listen to me,am sorry!" I apologised again,she didn't reply.

"I was really angry at you this morning, doesn't mean,I'll be angry forever." I explained then she faced me.

"Oh,you 're angry at me,you 're such an idiot, a big one!!!" She snapped at me and slapped me and everyone starred at us.

"Sabrina, I don't want to raise any arguements with you,but you keep on making me get angry at you,you still,you're such a slut!!!!!" Then she slapped me snd I slapped her real hard on the face.

"Both of you,dentention now." Great!

Piper 's pov
Thank Goodness,I and Tania Waters have maths class together.

"Hey,Tania." I smiled at her as we got out of maths class.

"Oh,hey Piper." She said as we were next to her locker.

"Hey,emm...what relationship do you have with Brads?" I asked as she got her books from her locker then slammed it.

"I wish I did,am so in love with him that I despise Sabrina because she's the only girl Bradley sees." She said hitting her book.

"You know they are not dating." I said.

"I know but I despise she, they look perfect together." She said squeezing a paper.
Well,there's a slight problem now,She 's so,did I say so? I meant very obessed with Bradley!

"Ok,bye." I said running off,first Tracy and now Tania,who will be the next Ashley? Bradley needs to settle scores with them or less,Sabrina 's life 's in danger when you're love-sick,you're force to do anything.

I bumped into someone,Jake.
"Sorry,E,got to go." Then he held me by the arm.

"What's wrong? "He asked supicious.