Chapter Eleven.

Bradley's POV
"dude, you really screwed up with her. "I said after Spencer told us the whole story at the bar.
We left Sabrina's house because the girls said they needed their personal space. In their dreams, (note sarcasm)

" I know and I wish to clear up every misunderstanding between us, but I can't. "he said burying his head into the cushion.

" I don't think you two had a misunderstanding. You blew it up by telling her, you always wear condom. "Jake scolded.

" if it's one thing I know about girls, you never tell a girl about your encounter with other girls. "Cameron says. That dude is a very bad adviser.

" ugh!!! "Spencer stood up." you guys are the worst advisers ever!!! "he yelled.

" like you can read my mind. "I muttered.

"okay, okay." Cameron dramatically said as he stood up. "let's go partying and forget about girls, gosh those people are headaches." he said.

"sure, we can. "I said and they agreed.

Spencer's POV.
We danced and drank but I couldn't get my mind off her.

Am trash.

Jake's POV.
" I feel bad for him. "Cameron said with a cigarette sticking out from his mouth.

He lit it."when have you started smoking and can you please stop, am choking here." I complained.

He sat down and continued smoking. "dude, what's going on here?" Bradley asked disgusted.

"am smoking, can't you see? "Cameron said aggressively.

" Dude, what do you bet on? This time. "Bradley whined.

" I bet on being an adult. "he said.

I turned to him with interest." this is gonna be interesting. "I said.

" with who now? "Bradley cried.

" Rowan. "he smoked.

" your have got to be kidding me right? "Bradley asked.

" Bradley, I don't think he's kidding."I said taking the cigarette from him and filtering it on the table.

He opened a new packet of cigarettes. "I'll need one." Spencer came from nowhere and grabbed one from him and lit it up.

"it's no dare, it's just, I find smoking interesting. "Cameron said.

" it isn't bad to smoke. Just like how am addicted to sex and Bradley's addicted to girls and drugs and Jake...He's a saint. "Spencer said bitterly.

" more like an angel. "Bradley patted me.

"whatever guys." I said.

"no, like seriously. You always look out for us. Thanks, bro. "Bradley patted me and hugged me.

" seriously, guys. "I said angrily.

" whatever dude. "I said.

Sabrina's POV.
" oh, no! "Peyton yelled. It looked like she was on her phone.

" what happened? "Rowan asked.
" my hair appointment just got canceled. "she cried and all the girls screamed expect me who could stop laughing her butt off.

" Sabrina, why are you laughing? This is the worst thing that can ever happen to-"I cut Piper off

"to some group of idiots and not the whole world. "I completed her sentence.

" your so right about one thing. "Rowan said.

" we all need a guy. "Peyton said and we laughed.