1

The celebration at Granny's stretched on and on, and during it Odette found herself constantly moving between tables as she struck up conversations with a multitude of people

The celebration at Granny's stretched on and on, and during it Odette found herself constantly moving between tables as she struck up conversations with a multitude of people. But in that particular moment, she found herself sitting with Porthos and Aramis in one of the booths, tucked under Killian's arm as they laughed at Porthos' disappointment that he couldn't have joined them on their adventure to the past.

"So, you got to see your past selves? Did they, you... see you?" Porthos continued berating them with questions full of curiosity, trying to understand how it all worked.

"Killian did punch himself." Odette laughed in amusement as she noticed Killian's hand reach for the cheek where the impact struck subconsciously as if just mentioning it brought the memory back so that he could feel it all over again. "And I did get to see myself for a short second too."

"Aye, that we did." Aramis muttered out, hand reaching to the handle of his cups as he spun it around in a thoughtful manner. The tone of his voice had their eyes turning to him curiously as they noticed it drop. "I just... Keep thinking about it-"

"There's no reason to." Odette was quick to interrupt him once she realized where he was going with it. "As we've well established by now," she said with a small laugh, reaching across the table to give his hand a reassuring squeeze. "It's the past. There's nothing you could have done back then."

And watching as he smiled back at her after a few moments, it was clear Aramis was ready to return to discussing lighter topics once again. Only, before they could, a voice calling out forced their attention to shift and gave Odette just enough time to open her arms for the little boy to jump into them happily.

"Regina and papa took me to ice-cream. I managed to convince them." Roland happily announced to the group sitting around the table while his father pushed in to squeeze along with the two musketeers as he laughed at his son's happiness.

"As I knew you could, my sweet." Odette chuckled, appreciating the fact that she'd taught him well as she let her hand rustle through his hair while simultaneously adjusting the way he was sitting in her lap to avoid the risk of him falling. "And which flavour did you manage to squeeze out of them?"

"I got two scoops. One chocolate and the other strawberry." And there went her thoughts that she'd taught him well. Shaking her head in disappointment, Odette was about to remind him that it should all be chocolate as it was the best. However, she never got a chance to.

"Marian?" Robin's voice, full of disbelief, had everyone at the table turning to him in a confused manner as they watched him rise to his feet, eyes entirely focused on something behind Odette. "Marian?"

Perplexed by what was going on, Odette shifted in her seat to see what he was looking at, her eyes widening as the woman they'd brought back with them from the past gleefully looked at Robin. "Oh no." She muttered to herself in shock, only now realizing what they'd done.