Chapter 3: The demon vs the Shadows

We see the Shadow Emperor on top of the roof of a building as he stood there after he and the rest of his shadow Garden continues on the search for Alexia but there was no luck of her soo far.

He stood there on the roof and thinking of the possibilities that she could be or her kidnappers might be hiding as he stood there for a moment and then lifted his head up to the city.

Shadow Emperor: If the Cult of Diablos were the once who kidnapped Alexia and the other victims and if they are somehow gaining help by some group within the Knight order then what is the possibility that they would be hiding. What do you think Beta.

Beta appears behind him and although she was surprised that he ask her she try her best to help him by thinking about it and then reply while she walked up next to him.

Beta: Well if the cult is being helped by the law then perhaps a group within the  Knight order hide them somewhere that allow them to do their operations and goals.

Shadow Emperor: Indeed however this is a huge place, anything could raise suspension to other citizens if they are hiding anywhere that stands out.

Beta: True but what about pleases that isn't stand out. Maybe somewhere that people don't usually go to. Maybe somewhere that is completely huge and allows them to move around me.

Shadow Emperor: (looks down at the ground) The Sewer.

Beta: (snap her fingers) That's right! It's huge and they can easily move random people into their base without any trouble.

Shadow Emperor: Then that's where she is. (Turns to Beta) You did good Beta. Tell the others to be on standby if I return.

Beta: (smile) You can count on me my lord!

Shadow Emperor nodes and then leaps off the roof and phase through the ground and splash into the sewer and look around. It was clear so he stand up straight and moves through the sewer, searching for anything that could lead to him to Alexia.

He continues moving through the sewer until he head something behind him so he stopped. He stood there was sounds of bubbles can be heard around him as they start to form a circle around him while he stood there for a short second.

Then four cult members came out of the water with daggers in hand as they launch to attack him only for them to disappeared into black smoke as they miss him and look around.

Suddenly knives hits them on the heads and they fell into the water whole we see him with his hand out as he throw the knives at them. He then lower his arm and keep on walking like nothing happened.

Soon he reach a dead-end as he climb up the steps and approach a wall that is in his way. This doesn't mind him though as he phase through the wall and arrived at a hallway as he keeps walking.

Cult of Diablos member: Surprise you son of a-

The two of them came out around the corner with their crossbows at the ready to kill him but they were confused as they see nothing but a wall in front of them. They look at each other and shrugged only for the first cult member to be grabbed by the neck by the Shadow Emperor while his other cult member aim his crossbow at him but he shot him a glare that traumatised him as he drop the crossbow and run away.

Cult of Diablos member: Hey don't leave me here with him!

Shadow Emperor: Where is Princess Alexia. Tell me now!

Cult of Diablos member: I'll never tell you!

Shadow Emperor: You have two options. Option one; I give you nightmares for the rest of your life and you will no longer be go outside because of the nightmares. Option two; You'll tell me where Princess Alexia is and I'll break both of your legs and you will not walk for 3 to 6 months. You only have 3 seconds.