Chapter 7: Assassin vs Assassin

We see Y/n walking through the hallway of the Shadow Garden castle and soon enter his room and shuts the door behind him. He looks around his room and then make his way to a shelf of books and scan through the books, trying to pick out which book to read.

While he was picking out a book we see a glass cup filled with alcohol sitting at a small table next to his chair. He pick out a book and walks over to his chair and then he sat down and begins to read.

He read a few pages when he reach over and grab the drink and he was about to drink it. The glass was inches to his lips but he stop and looks at the drink. He stares at the drink for a bit and then he gets up, walk over to his window and once open he pours the drink out and once that he set it down.

He looks ahead of him and staring at the veiw when suddenly something flies towards him and immediately his turn his head and dodges a incoming arrow that miss him and hits the wooden wall behind him.

He wasn't phase by this at all as he closes the window and shuts the blinds just as Alpha burst in after she heard what sounds like an arrow hitting the wall.

Alpha: Are you alright!?

Y/n: I'm okay Alpha but it seems someone is trying to kill me.

Alpha turn to see the arrow stabbed into the wooden wall as Y/n walks over and pulls it out of the wall.

Alpha: Who would dare try to kill you?

Y/n: I believe I know who. Gather everyone for a meeting at once.

Alpha: Of course Shadow Emperor.

(Short while later)

At the throne room we see everyone gathered as Y/n informs them all an assassin attempt as he tosses the arrow in front of them which shocked them.

Beta: (shocked) Unbelievable!

Gamma: Is it just you or all of us?

Y/n: I believe I'm its target since my drink was also poisoned in hopes that I would die.

Delta: (angry) I'm going to find this assassin and rip out eveyr singal bit of his arms and legs!

Epsilon: Let's not go psychopath yet. We still have no idea who is behind this and more importantly how they know where we are.

Y/n: It's not they Epsilon. It's him.

Alpha: You mean?

Y/n: Indeed.

Zeta: So what should we do?

Y/n: I must confront him on my own. If he wants me then so be it.

Alpha: Are you sure my lord?

Y/n: It's fine. Besides I can't allow anyone of youse to be harmed in anyway. If he wants to battle me then so be it.

They look at each other with worry but they can't argue back so with that Y/n make his leave only for Alexia to enter and said.

Alexia: Hey you free?

Y/n: Unfortunately no. I have to deal with something on my own.

He then walk pass her and leave the room while Alexia is left confused and ask the others.

Alexia: What happened?

Alpha: He was nearly killed by an assassin today.

Alexia: (shocked) What? You mean on a mission?

Alpha: No....it happened in his room.

Alexia: (shocked) What?! Who would have done that?

They look at each other which Alexia noticed this which Alpha begins to tell her.