kiri x baku

//TW//

In UA High School, Bakugo and Kirishima had been dating for a while. They had grown close, both on and off the battlefield, and had formed an unbreakable bond. However, Kirishima was unaware of the dark reality that awaited Bakugo at home.

Bakugo was being physically and emotionally abused by his mother and father. Every weekend when he went home, he faced unspeakable violence and trauma. He tried to hide his injuries, but after a particularly brutal weekend, it was impossible.

On the Monday morning after their first weekend back at the dorms, Kirishima noticed the bruises and cuts all over Bakugo's body. When he asked what had happened, Bakugo tried to brush it off as his training. But Kirishima knew something was wrong.

After some prodding, Bakugo broke down and revealed the truth to Kirishima. Kirishima was stunned, but he knew that he had to help Bakugo.

He held Bakugo tight as he cried, telling him how sorry he was and that Bakugo deserved better. Bakugo explained that it had been happening since the League of Villains had kidnapped him back in their first year.

Kirishima's heart broke for Bakugo, and he held him close, making sure he felt loved and supported. After Bakugo had calmed down and fallen asleep in his arms, Kirishima knew that he had to take action.

The next morning, before class started, Kirishima told their teacher, Mr. Aizawa, what had happened. Aizawa was shocked and quickly sprang into action, getting the other pro heroes to help. Bakugo's parents were arrested for child abuse, and Bakugo finally felt safe knowing that they could never hurt him again.

Kirishima was there for him every step of the way. He held Bakugo close, telling him that he loved him and promising that he would always protect him. They faced Bakugo's trauma together, and their love only grew stronger as a result.

In the end, Bakugo knew that he had found someone truly special in Kirishima. He was lucky to have him by his side, and he knew that he would never have to face his struggles alone again. Together, they fought for what was right and made sure that no child should ever have to face abuse alone.

_________________________
I kinda like this one 🤗

382 Words😈