kiri x bakugo

Idk what au 🤷‍♂️

Bakugo had been in love with Kirishima for a long time. He had kept it a secret, never daring to reveal his true feelings to his friend. But the love he had for Kirishima was too strong, too powerful to ignore any longer.

In his room, Bakugo had notebooks filled with his emotions, his love for Kirishima. Photos of him and Kirishima were plastered all over his walls, silently expressing the depth of his affection.

Meanwhile, Kirishima had a crush on Bakugo as well. He had never said anything, thinking that Bakugo would never reciprocate his feelings. But he could never shake the feeling that Bakugo was special to him, that there was something more than friendship between them.

One day, they were hanging out in Bakugo's room, and Bakugo fell asleep. Kirishima turned to see Bakugo sleeping peacefully, and found himself admiring how beautiful he looked. After a few minutes, he began to look around, and found Bakugo's notebooks tucked away.

He started to flip through the pages, finding that it was filled with Bakugo's love for him. As he read on, he felt his face heat up, but at the same time, he couldn't help but feel touched by Bakugo's words.

Suddenly, Bakugo woke up and saw Kirishima flipping through his notebook. Kirishima turned around and asked if what Bakugo wrote was true. Bakugo, feeling embarrassed, said yes, and hid his face.

Kirishima smiled and walked up to Bakugo, placing a soft kiss on his lips. "I like you too," he said after they pulled away.

From then on, their friendship turned into a relationship. They decided to keep their relationship hidden, kissing only in private areas of their dorms. However, one day Mina found out about their relationship and told everyone. People were against their relationship, resulting in Bakugo going silent and unresponsive for a few days.

But Kirishima was there for him, making sure he was alright every single day. Eventually, their classmates saw how strong their love was, and they began to accept their relationship. In the end, Bakugo and Kirishima stayed together forever, with the unwavering support of their friends and the love they had for each other.

___________________________________
I know there's alot of kiribaku but I have alot of fanfics on them saved so

388 Words🤗