After Party Troubles

Scarlet woke up the next morning with a massive headache.  After dressing in a black silk shirt, dressing pants, and a pair of Channel heels, she slipped on a pair of sunglasses to protect her eyes from the hot California sun.  She walked towards breakfast and entered the room see her team completely worn out.  They were all wearing sunglasses.  They ate in silence, trying to get rid of there massive headaches.  Scarlet finally announced their tasks for the rest of the day as they headed out.  “Josh, we need to get to the studio and finish filming my latest music video.  Jake and Michael your going to work on finding the blue prints to the vaults and plan ways to get in.  Sara, your in charge of our clothing and disguises.  Mark, your job is the go through my weapons and choose the ones we might need.  Josh and I will be back soon.  Oh, Sara, take the credit card and buy anything you think we might need for the mission.” she said.  Josh and Scarlet walked out of the room.  Jake looked at them with jealously written onto his face.

            The paparazzi went crazy as a beautiful Porsche pulled up the front of the studio.  A reporter spoke into the microphone, “Nick Mason and the beautiful Ava McCall have just arrive.  Ms. McCall over here! Over here!”  Scarlet just ignored them and Josh swung his arm over her shoulders protectively and shielded her from the flashing cameras.  When they entered the building, they burst out laughing.  They split as Josh went to meet the camera crew and Scarlet went to costumes and make-up.  Meanwhile, Jake was looking at the T.V with a look of hate on his face.  The station was tune onto the latest celebrity sightings, and he hated the way his brother acted when he was alone with Scarlet.

            After the filming was over, Scarlet and Josh rushed back to the house.  Sara had their bags packed with everything that they would need in clothing, make-up, and accessories.  Mark had all of the weapons packed and ready to go.  Finally, Jake and Michael had the plans ready and the back-up plans as well.  Scarlet went over the plans and made some quick changes and traded the place of who was going to be her partner.  Michael and Jake looked angry as Scarlet made Mark and Josh her closest partners.  They carefully packed everything up and headed outside to the plane that was going to take them to one of the most magical places in the U.S.  As Scarlet, Mark, Josh, and Sara walked out of the house and towards the plane, Jake and Michael lagged behind looking jealously at their happiness.

            On the plane, Scarlet happily went over the music video with Josh.   The rest of team was sleeping as well as Mark.  Scarlet and Josh giggled about the bloopers.  Jake was awakened by their laughter and looked at them.  They seemed so perfect together, but her wanted Scarlet for himself.  He remembered all of the times that he had been in the background watch her flirt with other guys, but she had always been close to his brother.  Then, there was Mark.  They were best friends during high school and were in the CIA together for awhile.  Mark had been her personal protector and the person that she had always turned to during hard times.  They all grew-up in con-artist families and understood the need for fake names.  Together they mastered their skills and started taking bigger jobs.  Finally there was Mark and Sara,  Scarlet had welcomed them into the group.  Being good friend with them, she knew their skills.  That was literally how their group got started.