I your new boyfriend, r lupin

title - your new boyfriend*movie - marauders eraoc name - fossa scamander& charlus morganfaceclaim - marie avgeropoulos& wilbur sootlove interest - remus lupinTAKEN BY - n/a

movie - marauders era
oc name - fossa scamander
& charlus morgan
faceclaim - marie avgeropoulos
& wilbur soot
love interest - remus lupin
TAKEN BY - n/a

description.
in which Fossa realises the one for her was always right infront of her, not so far like she thought.

"hes in my bed"
"but i'm in your heart"
"wrong"

summary.
Fossa Scamander was just like her cousin: a reckless free-spirit with a love for magical creatures and no regard for the rules. As a child, she showed many signs of accidental magic and would often sneak away to practice with her parents old books. That was when she met Charlus Morgan, an intelligent muggle boy with a love for technology and robotics, and the two became unlikely friends. From skating in the rain, to drive in movies with his brother, and late nights building robots in his garage. The two were a perfect pair and stayed that even through the years when Fossa was away at Hogwarts, not that he knew that.

Until the night before Fossa returned to Hogwarts for her fifth year. The two were cuddling in his room, rock posters covering the khaki green paint alongside polaroids taken by Fossa herself, and Charlus left for sometime to answer the door. Curiosity taking the better of her she climbed out the window and onto the roof, peering over the edge to see what was going on, she was shocked to see her boyfriend stood at the door with an unfamiliar girl, her hand caressing his face. Hurt stabbing her heart, she grabbed her jacket from inside and scrawled a message on a spare notebook, telling him what she saw and ending the relationship.

Upon her return to Hogwarts she was heartbroken but downplayed it, pretending she was alright. She went about life as normal, investigating magical creatures and helping the school werewolf through the full moon, not that he knew she was. Until he did.

Remus and Fossa grow closer, something confusing to the marauders as they had barely seen the pair talk before. But Fossa becomes an important accomplice to the marauders, helping them become animagi and helping with their map, and eventually she and Remus take their relationship to the next step. But right as they do, Charlus bounces back into the picture gaining pity from Fossa and competing for his first love.

But it all comes back to Remus, it always has been. She just couldn't see it before. And as the war hits and Charlus seems to accept their parting, his life his claimed and all fossa has left is the lyrics to a song: your new boyfriend. Maybe he wasn't over her after all.

notes.
- inspired by your new boyfriend by wilbur soot

- voldemort kills charlus early in the war and Fossa gets the song he wrote

- Charlus never stops loving Fossa

- Fossa has been an animagi since the end of first year, her form is a (abnormally large) giant fossa

- she is a ravenclaw

- her cousin is newt scamander, she is a pureblood

- she is civil with the slytherins but grows to dislike them as she befriends the marauders

- Fossa is VERY clever, more so than hermione in the series but more humble and quiet

- jamie bell as peter, aaron taylor-johnson as james, ben barnes as sirius, andrew garfield as remus

- their is a love triangle between fossa remus and charlus at one point

- Fossa gets into trouble alot, even before she befriends the marauders

- id prefer is this one didn't get changed too much, but pm if you want to and i'll see

- if you have any questions feel free to pm me

- dont forget to tag me and give me credit

if you want this plot...
comment the password and why you would be a good fit for this plot!

© -edenology