Info!!

HELLO READERS/WATCHERS!

I am writing this story mainly because I fueled a bunch of ppl for angst and I am now mother 2.0-

ENJOY ANGST LOVERS!!!

Update: I've changed this to Angsty Oneshots from the life series<3

Small angst before I start writing actual chapters:

The hero Hotguy aka Scar was walking around trying to find the villain he was assigned to capture. On his walk he saw a villain. On pure instinct he chased after the villain not realising it was a pesky bird, Grian... A corrupt hero followed close behind scar.

"Come on!! We need to attack him dude!" Sam said. Pressuring Scar to hurt his dove (Platonic) "But-" "Dont tell me your scared!" "IM NOT SCARED-!!" a wave of anger flashed through scar and he threw shots at Sam, missing and hitting grian in the chest. "Good!! Now ill be on my way." "WHAT.. NO-" Scar ran over to grian "No no no no-" "Come on scar.. we knew this was bound to happen.."

Scar looked in grians eyes, crying and grian smiled. "At least my last moments were with you..." Grians body became lifeless. Soon His adopted kid came over "Dad... is papa okay?.." "Of course!! Papas just sleeping-" The kid went over to Grian trying to shake him awake. "Papa! Wake uppp!!" The kis kept saying this to Grian. "He won't wake up..." "Dad your scaring me... Papa wake up!! Dads scaring me!!" "I SAID HE WONT WAKE UP!" as scar said this a knife he had in his possession flew to his kid. "WAIT NO NOT AGAIN PLEASE NOT AGAIN-" Scar held onto his kid and His dove. "Good, you took out the two of them. Let's go now!" Sam announced dragging scar away from the now dead bodys.

Food for the day<3