Addison Montgomery X Foster Daughter reader-Favourite place

I walked out onto the soccer field with my friends. I saw my new foster mom Addison stood on the pitch side. I ran over to her.

"You didn't tell me you had a game," Addison said.

"I thought you'd be busy. You're a surgeon," I said.

"What did I tell you when you moved in?" Addison asked.

"To tell you when I had games or other stuff and you would come watch or try to," I said.

"Exactly. So will you tell me next time?" Addison asked.

"Yes," I said. "I'm gonna go warm up now," I said.

"Good luck," Addison said.

Timeskip
Addison and I were in the car going back to the apartment.

"Thanks for coming today," I said.

"I may not understand soccer but I saw you smile more in the last 90 minutes than I have in the 4 days you've lived with me. It makes you happy and that's what I want," Addison said. "When we get in you go shower and I'll start dinner,"

"Okay," I said. We got in and I showered and changed into comfy clothes before walking into the kitchen. "Just in time. Dinner is just about ready," Addison said putting food on two plates. "There you go," Addison handed me a plate.

"Thank you," I said sitting down to eat. I started eating.

"So I've got Saturday off is there anything you wanna do?" Addison asked.

"Not really," I said.

"Okay," Addison said.

Timeskip
It was now Saturday. We went to see a movie and went bowling. We were going to dinner now we're outside the hospital waiting for Amelia because she was joining us.

"Addison, great we've got an emergency c-section and all the OBs are out," Addison's boss Dr Webber said walking out.

"Go we can get dinner later," I said.

"You said you were hungry," Addison said.

"I'll find the canteen and eat," I said. Addison rushed inside with Dr Webber. I found Amelia.

"Come on let's get you something from the canteen," Amelia said.

"Okay," I said. "So you think I could see a surgery?" I asked.

"How does Addison feel about you watching surgeries?" Amelia asked.

"I've known her 6 days. We haven't really talked about how she feels about me watching surgeries," I said.

"Fine. We'll get you something to eat and then we'll go find a surgery to watch," Amelia said.

"Awesome," I said. We grabbed food and found Addison's surgery. "You're a brain surgeon right?"

"Yeah," Amelia said.

"That's cool," I said.

"Addison operates on tiny babies sometimes when they're still inside their mother," Amelia said.

"I did not know that. It's pretty cool too. Creepy but cool," I said. Amelia smiled.

"So are you new to Seattle?" Amelia asked.

"Nope. I've been here for about 3 years. Before that LA, New York and Atlanta," I said.

"So where are you from?" Amelia asked.

"Not really sure but my file says I was left at a fire station in Connecticut," I said as I noticed Addison's surgery finishing. "That's it?"

"C-Sections tend to be pretty fast," Amelia said. "You wanna go find another surgery to watch?"

"Yeah," I said. We found another surgery. It was a trauma surgery.

"Okay no. Addison will kill me for letting you watch that," Amelia said. "Let's go to the neuro lab and I'll show you a brain in a jar,"

"Okay," I said. We spent some time in the lab. Addison walked in.

"Okay. We're free to go. Do you want to go eat dinner at a restaurant or order in?" Addison asked.

"Can we order in pizza?" I asked.

"Sure," Addison said. We got back home. I changed into comfy clothes and walked back out to sit on the couch. Addison handed me my pizza box. "Here you go,"

"Thank you," I said opening the box.

Timeskip-3rd Person POV

After finishing their pizzas they put a movie on. As the movie came to an end Addison looked down to see Spencer asleep with her head in her lap. She grabbed the blanket pulling it over Spencer.

"She's a good kid," Amelia said.

"Yeah," Addison smiled down at the 13-year-old asleep in her lap. "I'm gonna wake her for bed," Addison shook Spencer lightly.

"No. Too tired," Spencer mumbled.

"Come on. Let's get you to bed," Addison said. Spencer stood up with Addison following me.

"Night Spence," Amelia said.

"Night Ames," Spencer said.

Spencer's POV

I got into bed and pulled the blanket over me. 

"Do you want anything before you go to sleep?" Addison asked.

"No thank you," I said. 

"Alright. I'll see you in the morning," Addison said. 

"Thank you," I said.

"For what?" Addison asked.

"For being my favourite foster placement and the least annoying redhead I've ever met," I said. Addison laughed.

"I'll see you in the morning. Get some sleep. You're going to need it for tomorrow," Addison said.

"Night Addison," I said.

"Night Spencer," Addison said