Addison Montgomery x Meredith Grey x Reader

(Requested)
Tw ⚠️⚠️; This chapter will contain age regression if that makes you feel uncomfortable then please don't read this chapter.

(Reader is an age regressor)

I was in the kitchen making breakfast for me, Addie and Mer.

"What are you doing baby?" Addie asked walking in behind me.

"I'm making breakfast," I said. "Trying to. Turns out I can't cook,"

"It's sweet you tried. Why don't I cook and you can help?" Addie asked.

"Yeah please," I smiled.

"What would you like for breakfast?" Addie asked.

"Bacon please mama," I said bouncing. I realised what I said and looked down.

"Look at me baby," Addison said. I shook my head. "Baby, we talked about this. You can call us whatever you want okay? We love you. Now got over here and let me see that pretty face," I walked over to her. She pulled me into her arms and kissed my head. "Now what would you like with your bacon?"

"Eggs and pancakes please," I said.

"Okay baby," Addie said. I smiled. Addison began cooking while I was wrapped in her arms. Once she was close to finishing she turned to look at me. "Baby, why don't you go wake Mer up?"

"Okay," I said.

"Careful on the stairs," Addie said. I walked up the stairs to the bedroom and pushed the door open. Meredith was on the bed asleep. I walked over and climbed on top of her.

"Morning baby," Meredith said kissing my cheek.

"Addie's making breakfast," I said.

"Come on then," Meredith said pulling me up off the bed. We walked downstairs as Addie was putting the plates on the table.

"I was beginning to think you two had fallen asleep," Addie said sitting down.

"Nearly," Meredith said as she sat down. I sat in my seat and began eating quickly. "Hey take your time baby," Meredith said. I nodded and began to eat slower.

"Come here babygirl," Addie said. I walked over and sat in her lap. She pulled my plate closer and put some food on my fork holding it to my lips. I took the food off the fork and ate it. We continued this until I was full. I felt very small now.

"No more Mama," I said.

"Okay. Good girl for eating so much," Addie kissed my head. I smiled. We finished eating and we moved to the lounge. I walked over to the cupboard where my little box was.

"What are you looking for little one?" Meredith asked.

"Colours," I said.

"Would you like some help little one?" Meredith asked.

"Yes please Mommy," I said. Meredith pulled my box of little things down from the cupboard. She carried the box over to the table in front of the tv. I picked up a colouring book and my colours.

"Want to sit on your blanket?" Addie asked.

"No thanks mama," I said.

Timeskip
I sat and coloured pictures until I finished.

"Look Mommy, Mama," I said showing them the pictures.

"Wow. Our baby's so talented. Very nice baby girl," Meredith said.

"These are very pretty baby," Addie said. I smiled as I was pulled onto Meredith's lap. I buried my head in her neck. I got up and ran upstairs. I grabbed my stuffed teddy Red off the bed and walked back downstairs. I ran downstairs.

"You okay princess?" Meredith asked.

"Red," I said. "Left him upstairs,"

"Want to watch a movie baby?" Addison asked. I nodded grabbing my blanket. Addie scooped me up in her arms. "Is our little girl tired?" Addie asked.

"Nuh Uh Mama," I said. Meredith walked off and came back with a sippy cup of juice. "Thank you,"

"No problem princess. What movie would you like to watch?" Meredith asked.

"Little Mermaid please," I said leaning on Addie's chest cuddling Red with my blanket over me.

3rd Person POV
Not even 30 minutes into the movie. Addison looked down into her lap to see their little fast asleep with their teddy tucked in their arms. Addison moved the sippy cup and gave it to Meredith to put on the table.

"And she said she wasn't tired," Addison said.

"She's stubborn just like you," Meredith said.