𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑆𝐸𝑉𝐸𝑁

"Talking"
'Thinking'
*Writing*
~Paraseltongue~
Author's note

3RD POV
"C-can we take a break?!" Harry shouted, not wanting to see what's about to happen.
"Harry, are you okay?" Ginny asked, looking at Harry with worry.
"That might actually be good."  Willlow said, clapping her hands, turning off the screen, "You all have 15 minutes. Caleb and Azel are here if you need anything."
After 15 minutes, everyone returned to their seats.
"Wait, where are the gods?" Tom asked. Most people were wondering that.
"They had to leave, they are gods afterall," Willow answered, popping in front the screen. The audience either jumped or screamed at her sudden appearence.
"You have to stop that!" Ron cried, holding onto his heart. Willow laughed a bit," Sorry. Anyways, we are now heading into more serious topics. Therefore we will be having multiple breaks and I need to take Harry out. If you cannot continue, I have a separate room where you can stay. Harry, you will be in this room, you can always come out if you want. I can leave Caleb with you, or I can stay with you."
"C-can you stay with me?" Harry asked shyly, a small blush on his cheek. Willow smiles at him," Of course sweetheart, come on."
Willow held her hand out for him to take. Harry walked down to her and held her hand, yawning a bit. Willlw smiled at him before turning to audience who were awing at Harry being cute, "Okay, I will be taking him, Caleb and Azel will be here so please call on them."
With that, Willow and Harry left through an oak door to the left of the auditorum.
The screen turned back on, showing Petunia Dursley waking up. The screen pans out to show Petunia aggressively grabbing the basket baby Harry was in and slaming the front door shut.
"Vernon! Can you come here!" Petunia yelled, dropping Harry on the counter like he burned her. A whale of a man came down the stairs. He came towards his wife, patting her on the shoulder, "Yes Tuni?"
Petunia grabbed a letter that was tucked to the side of Harry and read to Vernon. It explained who Harry was and why he was there. To say Vernon and Petunia were angry was an understatement. They were furious but despite that, they for some reason decided to keep him. Little did baby Harry know, the next eleven years would be horrible for him. The screen fades and everyone is left with that information. Caleb's voice sounded after that.
"Okay, we all will be reacting to parts of Harry's childhood. It would be too much to react to it all. Then, we will be reacting to important parts of Harry's time at Hogwarts."
Nods and sounds of agreement came from the audience as the screen gained color once more. The screen shows a three year old Harry, waddling into the kitchen with Petunia floowing close by.
"Okay, it's time you start pulling your weight around here. You will need to have this list of chores completed by the time Vernon gets home. Now get out!" Petunia yelled, chucking a list of chores at Harry.
"What the hell! He's only three!" yelled a furious Lily. Many others shared in her fury. They watched as Harry waddled out of the kitchen and into the hallway. Opening the list he saw he needed to sweep and mop the whole house, wash the dishea and cut the grass.
"The fuck are wrong with these people! How in merlin's balls do they expect a 3 yr old to do all that?!" Draco yelled angrily. Before anyone could say anything eles, the screen begins playing again.

Sorry it's so short, it just need to post. I have to admit, I forgot I was doing this. The book is almost done though. Thanks for all the reads by the way ♡ I never thought I would get to this point but ♡ u all! Anygays, hope you enjoy this. Thanks for all the reads again ♡ have a good day/afternoon/night.

Word count: 684 words