137-Minsung: Cheater

Title: Cheater

Ship: Minsung

A/N not edited, obviously

Jisung dragged his feet along the floor as he made his way towards the couch from the bedroom. He had slept the whole day, which was unsurprisingly considering he was up the entire night, working with Chan on new songs. 3Racha was working on a new comeback and Chan insisted that it come soon.

When Jisung woke up, he had originally gotten up to find his boyfriend. He found that the older seemed to have disappeared despite the time. Nine pm was far too late for Jisung to be waking up, but was a rather odd time for Minho to be out and about. He worked in the mornings so unless he picked up a longer shift, Jisung was pretty clueless as to what he doing since he clearly wasn't home.

Jisung flopped on the couch and reached for his phone. There were a few texts from Chan, but only a single text from Minho from way earlier in the day saying good morning. He did that when he left for work before Jisung woke up. Thing is, Jisung never got to say goodnight last night.

Jisung sent a quick text back before laying down on the couch with a sigh. He didn't know how long he laid there, but he really didn't feel like getting up. He should probably get up and try and make a meal, dinner for Minho and breakfast for him.

Jisung only let a sigh at the thought before an unknown number suddenly called. He didn't necessarily like answering them, but he always did in case it was for business. Jisung answered it and pressed it to his ear. "Hello?"

"Hi, is this uh—excuse me, Hannie?"

Jisung furrowed his eyebrows as he sat up. "Who's this? Where'd you get that name from?"

"Minho's contact list. I'm Felix."

Jisung felt his heart sink to his stomach. He didn't know who this Felix guy was, but he knew Hannie was the name Minho had saved as his contact. Why he had it made Jisung fear the worse. Was Minho in the hospital? Did he get hurt? Did he lose his phone?

"Is he okay?"

"He's fine. I think he's on his way home now. I wanted to talk to you. Like I'm getting the right signals, right? You are his boyfriend?"

Jisung sucked in a breath. "Yes."

"Okay, for the record, I didn't know. It was after the fact. Just to make that clear."

Jisung hugged his knees to his stomach. "What?"

"I met him at the club. The one on down street, I forget the name. We met days ago. And it was just, hooking up here and there. And today—"

"What?" Jisung's voice cracked. "Hooking up? Like, having sex?"

"Yes." Felix said. Jisung could hear the nervousness in his voice. "I saw your text on his phone when he was showering, and I'm not the type to snoop but the emojis next to your name made me suspicious so I went through your texts a little bit. I'm sorry. I quickly jotted down your number before he came back so I could tell you. I'm sorry, Han. I just thought you should know."

Jisung heard the sound of keys at the front door. They jumbled, hitting together while Minho found the key to the house.

"Thank you, Felix." Jisung swallowed. "You're a good person." Then he hung up.

Jisung slid the phone onto the coffee table as the door clicked open. Minho announced himself as he sat his things down on the kitchen counter.

Jisung couldn't look at him. He wasn't ready to talk to him either. His throat burned from holding back the tears and his chest barricaded itself, making him feel like his lungs were collapsing. This couldn't be real. His boyfriend couldn't be cheating on him.